WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Literally just about shit myself right now..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Sitting here in my garage handling some behind the scenes shit.. Proof reading this novel I just wrote to OSB (which I deleted 1/2 of)..

Perfectly quiet in here except hearing the rustle of the trees outside in the breeze.

I hear that sound of an I phone being plugged in "da dong!" I'm sitting here like ??

And all of a sudden straight Party Mode - as Loud as my Kicker Amphitheater will go (which if pretty f'n loud)

I hear "WE ARE GOING TO HAVE OPEN SEXUAL INTERCOURSE ON EVERY STREET CORNER OF AMERICA".

If I was sleeping in my house right now there would be bullet holes in the walls right now I shit you not. That scared the living daylights out of me.

RD

Bear Down

Reaction score
Shit like that creeps me out, I'm not a crazy spirit guy, but I believe at times, spirits are at times talking to us.... Or google really has great AI... LOL

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Shit like that creeps me out, I'm not a crazy spirit guy, but I believe at times, spirits are at times talking to us.... Or google really has great AI... LOL

I'm not much into the ghost shit.. LOL. But I swear it ran through my mind as I was limping the 50' to go turn it down.. LOL

RD

WYRD

Reaction score
did God just tell you you're fucked?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
did God just tell you you're fucked?

I dunno.. lol. The songs that came in afterwards were more disturbing.. lol. They aren’t in my playlist?

Literally the next song and went downhill from there.. lol. I haven’t heard any of these songs in my life ??

I let them play at a soft volume though just to see what is what..

near as I can tell it is on a Mickey Avalon station and decided to start playing on it’s own.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Considering the area, I'd be leaning towards Indian Spirits. Mataguay Scout Camp in East San Diego County comes immediately to mind. Lots of "White Earth," around your area, especially the Petroglyph site NW of Laughlin. Mataguay means White Earth. Sacred ground for some reason.

Also for your Ankle to feel better; I found a reason to spend my $1200, when I bit into a tasty Chicken Assault Breast, destroyed a Crown. It was a true Monday.
I just hate it when that happens.

grumpy88

Reaction score
My coworker has apple tv and so does his neighbor . Some how the signals get crossed and they end up turning on each other's tv's at times .

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I can relate. I had a '89 Trans Am that I'm sure must of had some parts from a '58 Plymouth Fury named Christine. I would be driving down the road and suddenly the radio would come on and start searching for songs that it wanted to play. Then the pop up headlights would began working on their own and independent of one another. So there I would be cruising down the road with the radio blaring out songs from some hellscape artist and the car winking at people as I drove by. It was a bit unnerving.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
My coworker has apple tv and so does his neighbor . Some how the signals get crossed and they end up turning on each other's tv's at times .
I may or may not have hacked into a co-workers new 50" Samsung monitor and have been fucking with him from time to time.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well RD, have you lost anyone in recent times that either thought your music sucked, or was the person always telling you to sleep more?
Just a thought...

Cdog

Reaction score
I played that song last night during cocktail hr, lol! Good shit!

E1BC662F-7FB1-4BF6-954C-C7EB3FF8F2C1.jpeg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I used to do that in Best Buy.
I think they got blue tooth blocked now somehow.

Bails

Reaction score
I'm only interested in what you are sending to OSB. Is it a smack down? inquiring minds want to know. 😁 👍

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Sitting here in my garage handling some behind the scenes shit.. Proof reading this novel I just wrote to OSB (which I deleted 1/2 of)..

Perfectly quiet in here except hearing the rustle of the trees outside in the breeze.

I hear that sound of an I phone being plugged in "da dong!" I'm sitting here like ??

And all of a sudden straight Party Mode - as Loud as my Kicker Amphitheater will go (which if pretty f'n loud)

I hear "WE ARE GOING TO HAVE OPEN SEXUAL INTERCOURSE ON EVERY STREET CORNER OF AMERICA".

If I was sleeping in my house right now there would be bullet holes in the walls right now I shit you not. That scared the living daylights out of me.

RD
Lol love that song
WAITING TO DIE

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Every once in a while one of my kids toys will randomly start talking/playing sounds at like 3am. Dog goes nuts, I go nuts, kids go nuts, etc.

Just Ducky

Reaction score
Years ago I had a pretty good stereo system in the apartment. Had a Fisher studio standard 100 watt amp that cranked pretty good. I got up early one morning and went to turn on some music and holy shit my reaction was like being electrocuted. My nephew had visited the day before and the little shit had dialed the volume all the way up.I think it probably woke people up blocks away.Scared my half awake ass so bad I almost pissed my pants.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Yup... it's like jumping in the truck in the morning and the stereo is turned to 11. 'Hey buddy, I'm not the same person I was last night' :rolleyes:

Now that’s funny. I’ve been there. Coming out of a Vegas hotel with a force 10 hangover and the radio is cranked.. Then start driving home on adrenaline until you hit about Temple Bar and then your stomach start saying HERE I COME!!!!!!!

Warlock1

Reaction score
Havasu is straight up haunted anyway. Sonya and I rented a house there and in the middle of the night I had to wake her up because she was going apeshit in her sleep. Literally swinging and kicking at something in her sleep. She has never done this before. So I go back asleep and sometime later I am having my own nightmare. There is a huge vortex going on above the bed (think upside down tornado) and this dark mist like thing is reaching for me (getting fucking goose bumps as I write this) and I am trying to knock this thing away. Sonya finally wakes me up and after what seemed like hours I fell back asleep.
We both get up and go about our day and it was later that night I told her I don't want to go to bed because that nightmare straight up freaked me out. She asked me if I remember it and I told her what i saw. She was as white as a ghost and said that is exactly what happened to her.
We ended up sleeping in a different bedroom that night...F that house.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Our cat jumps on the piano in the middle of the night all the time... annoying but funny as hell.

When I was 14 year old I woke up at 3:18. Just sat up straight in bed and looked at the clock. No idea why.
The next day my grandmother called to let me know grandpa had died. Pretty sure he stopped by to say goodbye.

c_land

Reaction score
Since this turned into a weird stories thread I had my own experience just today...

A family friend has had stage 4 cancer for a while. She recently went on hospice care.

This afternoon I was thinking about her. She was one of my moms childhood very best friends. They still spoke often and her kids are friends of mine.

I was thinking about how nice of a lady she was and all of the experiences we had shared. She was a nurse at a local doctors and always got us in the back door when we needed care. I remembered when she bought me my first tequila shot when I turned 21. Really a good feeling and made me smile.

Tonight my parents and brother were over for dinner. We were all together when we got word that she passed some time this afternoon.

It was like she was passing through and saying goodbye when I was thinking of her.