WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Little League Sponsorship

RVR2SNO

Reaction score
RDP inmates to the rescue...

My son’s little league, Village Baseball Little League (Lakewood-Long Beach), is looking for 10 more sponsorships this season. Opening day is next weekend, Feb 29.

I know it’s a large ask but I’m hoping some Lakewood/Long Baech area inmates/business owners can help.

Heck, I’d love to see an RDP banner in the out field. @RiverDave Lots of boaters in the area! What say ye...

$500 for a 4 by 10 outfield banner.

Village Baseball Little League is located at 5600 E. Carson St. Long Beach, CA 90808, centrally located inside of Heartwell Park. Carson St. is the 7th busiest street in East Long Beach with its two major cross streets being Woodruff Ave, the 6th busiest street, and Bellflower Blvd, the 2nd busiest street. Heartwell Park is one of the most visited places in Long Beach due to its 122.5 acres of scenic landscape. The park is host to 5 different youth baseball and softball organizations, 2 soccer organizations, basketball, roller hockey, volleyball, a nursery school, library, Girl Scouts, Camp
Fire Girls, a golf course and recreation center. The park’s bike and skate path, fitness course and fishing pond keep the park active year-round.

PM me if you’re interested!

I’ve got the first $50 if anyone wants to help contribute to an RDP banner 🤣

Thanks for reading! Doesn’t hurt to ask.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You know I got three kids right? Lol. Do you know how much shit we already sponsor? Including a bunch of up and coming mma fighters from the area!

RVR2SNO

Reaction score
You know I got three kids right? Lol. Do you know how much shit we already sponsor? Including a bunch of up and coming mma fighters from the area!

Hey, that’s why I have the first $50 towards an RDP banner! Just need 9 others.