WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

little talked about aspect of CV........

retaocleg

Reaction score
with most bussiness struggling to stay afloat, most campaign donations are drying up, can't give what you don't have, but what about BLM/ACTBLUE?.............BLM is the only thing taking in shit tons of money...... and directing to biden and dems through act blue. even Adeleson seems to be bowing out, biggest trump donor..........maybe that explains why every other ad on hulu and youtube is a biden ad, and have seen nothing from trump. Starve something of funding and POOF! Something to think about

"The president needs the money. With less than three months until the election, he is overwhelmed by a flood of liberal super PAC spending that his party has failed to match. Since this spring, outside groups supporting Joe Biden have outspent their pro-Trump counterparts nearly 3-to-1, an influx that’s helped to erase the president’s longstanding financial advantage. "

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Good point. Seems all Trump ads are being deleted from the web.

traquer

Reaction score
When Trump first won, he spent only like 10% of Hillary's ad budget or so. That's because he didn't need to, he got all the publicity for free. Seems like his people simple don't have the experience with it

wzuber

Reaction score
Interesting perspective that explains why I am being bombarded by donations requests from their many diff. campaign fundraising orgs. after having made a $50.00 donation a week or so ago. It's crazy and a bit annoying. I understand their position a bit more now.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
We all need to step up and donate to whatever causes we believe in. Now's the time, BEFORE the election, to get involved.

Otherwise it may be too late especially for every gun owner!

Sure I get slammed with emails all day long from Trump team, other Conservatives running for office, McSally and the NRA but I can delete them