WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LIVE PA State legislature Hearing

Turnup

Reaction score
WOW! Well if you were waiting for bombshells, here it is...!

Turnup

Reaction score
Mail in ballot totals exceeded registered totals sent out by over 700k, that's some shit right there. No matter if you're on the right side or the looney side you can't deny or justify this fuckery, and if you try to you are the problem.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Since they have already certified the election for Biden there what would they have to do? Decertification? Not appoint electors?

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
At this important time Fux News has Joey‘s Thanksgiving address. SMH

Reaction score
D98E4021-D10C-4ABC-AEBF-C8C2DCA6B662.jpeg

samsah33

Reaction score
From what I understand, this interruption to PA certification is merely procedural, and that Rudy & Company will need to present evidence to a judge on Fri; I'll remain cautiously optimistic for now. Then the Q becomes whether or not this one incident will impact the entire election, and whether or not all these little claims that have already been dismissed can be aggregated into a since larger claim that will have an impact.

But hey, every avalanche starts with a snowflake... (no pun intended, snowflakes...!).

MSum661

Reaction score
TRUMPs attorney Ellis is brilliant. No other way to describe her level of intelligence.
She did a great job of educating the PA Legislature of their own constitutional powers and making them aware of that fact.
I also like the way she pointed out they could hold a special election.
Rudy pointed out the constitutional powers of the State legislature are at the same or higher than the courts.
That could be the ticket.
That was an excellent watch.

Arizona is next.

evantwheeler

Reaction score
Mail in ballot totals exceeded registered totals sent out by over 700k, that's some shit right there. No matter if you're on the right side or the looney side you can't deny or justify this fuckery, and if you try to you are the problem.

If there is truth in these numbers, how is this not a slam dunk?

FreeBird236

Reaction score
TRUMPs attorney Ellis is brilliant. No other way to describe her level of intelligence.
She did a great job of educating the PA Legislature of their own constitutional powers and making them aware of that fact.
I also like the way she pointed out they could hold a special election.
Rudy pointed out the constitutional powers of the State legislature are at the same or higher than the courts.
That could be the ticket.
That was an excellent watch.

Arizona is next.
Yes, they should just act on their own.

Turnup

Reaction score
Epoch just updated their map which has been unchanged since election day WOW:
Screenshot_20201125-133455_Epoch Times.jpg

squeezer

Reaction score
So why is the "PA Legislature" meeting at a three star hotel instead of oh lets be bold here and say the PA Legislature chambers. Why are there no Democratic members at this meeting? Why is it being conducted with no regard for accepted legislative procedures...????

Its almost like this is another partisan shit show with no basis in reality.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
So why is the "PA Legislature" meeting at a three star hotel instead of oh lets be bold here and say the PA Legislature chambers. Why are there no Democratic members at this meeting? Why is it being conducted with no regard for accepted legislative procedures...????

Find someone that remotely gives a rats ass about your supporting a pedo and the hoe.

Hate trumps all. Say it!!!!! HATE TRUMPS ALL!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Because we have to force yore cheating hand.

🖕 😂 🖕

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Because Covid doesn’t live in 3 star or better hotels. Gavin laid this out recently.

C’mon squeezer, try to keep up.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score

The constitution has a solution for cheating scumbags. Legislature decides in our REPUBLIC. Democraps have been totally uninterested in fair elections this go around. They are the current FRAUD Deniers. Time is of the essence

just_floatin

Reaction score
Until this starts on public television, the libs will continue to push the envelope. To date no repercussions for their treason against the Constitution of the United States. Lord help us
D4B99D23-B5EF-4737-862A-C72785F85EBA.jpeg

Last edited:

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
One can hope. Then watch how fast the shit show stops.
Fuuuck. Show up pissed! Make your voice known! These shit heads are in the minority!!! Conservatives are great losers. The rest of the county is ready to fight. You CA cucks need to step up

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Ok, I'm confused, Trumps case was just dismissed at the federal district court with 3 Republican judges.

Did they not present the same testimony to the court that they did in this open public senate hearing?

If not, why?

Sandlord

Reaction score
Ok, I'm confused, Trumps case was just dismissed at the federal district court with 3 Republican judges.

Did they not present the same testimony to the court that they did in this open public senate hearing?

If not, why?

1 more step closer to the SCOTUS

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

If not, why?
The U.S. Third Circuit Court has rejected the Trump campaign’s appeal of a federal lawsuit filed in Pennsylvania that challenged the outcome of the 2020 elections, denying the request with a blistering opinion authored by a Trump-appointed judge declaring: "Voters, not lawyers, choose the President."

"Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy," said the

I think it opens the door to appeal at supreme court????

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
1 more step closer to the SCOTUS

Again I'm confused, there is no guarantee that supreme court even looks at the case so why not present everything to the district court with 3 Republican judges?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Over 21 pages, the opinion picks apart the case filed by Trump campaign lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis, in one instance saying point blank: "The Campaign’s claims have no merit."

The court found that the number of ballots the Trump campaign sought to challenge is far smaller than the roughly 81,000-vote margin of victory, and most of the claims revolve around questions of state law -- not federal law -- that have already been resolved in state court.

"And it never claims fraud or that any votes were cast by illegal voters," the court states. "Plus, tossing out millions of mail-in ballots would be drastic and unprecedented, disenfranchising a huge swath of the electorate and upsetting all down-ballot races too. That remedy would be grossly disproportionate to the procedural challenges raised."

Ellis tweeted a reaction to the ruling that she said was on behalf of herself and Giuliani, saying "the activist judicial machinery in Pennsylvania continues to cover up the allegations of massive fraud."

"On to SCOTUS!" she wrote, referencing her previously-stated desire to elevate the campaign’s case to the U.S. Supreme Court.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
The Third Circuit court, which hears appeals of federal cases from Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey, issued a striking rebuke to the arguments that Giuliani, Ellis and Trump himself presented at that meeting -- including the notion that the Trump campaign poll watchers were denied the chance to closely observe the processing of mail-in ballots.

"No federal law requires poll watchers or specifies where they must live or how close they may stand when votes are counted. Nor does federal law govern whether to count ballots with minor state-law defects or let voters cure those defects," the ruling states. "Those are all issues of state law, not ones that we can hear. And earlier lawsuits have rejected those claims."

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Biden campaign spokesman Michael Gwin called the continued legal effort to contest the campaign "desperate and embarrassingly meritless."

"Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, and their debunked allegations of voter fraud have been rejected out of hand by yet another court, this time with one of Trump's own judicial appointees refuting the President's claims and finding that they have 'no merit' and no evidence," Gwin said. "This election is over and Donald Trump lost, both in Pennsylvania and nationally."

In the opinion, the federal appeals court makes plain the finding that the president’s repeated claims of fraud are not supported by evidence.

"The Campaign claims discrimination. But its alchemy cannot transmute lead into gold," the opinion concludes. "Calling something discrimination does not make it so."

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
this gonna be real tough for President Trump, the way I understand all that has been told.... bottom line... PA decided to do mail in ballots,and there are not enough specific laws... so you have to prove a law has been broke in that state..?????? so maybe they can change that next election,... but screwed for this one?????

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
also wanna add, I think this is why powell is on her own, that way she is going after election officals, but not to gain her being elected president......

Duramax

Reaction score
this gonna be real tough for President Trump, the way I understand all that has been told.... bottom line... PA decided to do mail in ballots,and there are not enough specific laws... so you have to prove a law has been broke in that state..?????? so maybe they can change that next election,... but screwed for this one?????
I don't think I am a smart man by any means, but if the case brought by these "super lawyers" for Trump is so easily dismissed, why bring it? They must know this? They must know it's a long shot, so bring everything? Not just, "they are covering up this huge fraud" WE FUCKING KNOW THAT, BUT YOU NEED TO PROVE IT!!!!!

It's lost. Rudy is embarrassing to watch in all of this.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I don't think I am a smart man by any means, but if the case brought by these "super lawyers" for Trump is so easily dismissed, why bring it? They must know this? They must know it's a long shot, so bring everything? Not just, "they are covering up this huge fraud" WE FUCKING KNOW THAT, BUT YOU NEED TO PROVE IT!!!!!

It's lost. Rudy is embarrassing to watch in all of this.
I think it comes down to this,... each state can have an election any way they want....feds have no say...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I think I like the finger print idea (forgot who post') you go to the machine, put your finger on the ballot of who you choose ...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I also think they are weighing what will happen... let biden win, everyone goes about their business,, let trump win,...and the usa goes up in flames

Duramax

Reaction score
I also think they are weighing what will happen... let biden win, everyone goes about their business,, let trump win,...and the usa goes up in flames
I have thought about this many times...I wonder if he ever thinks, "fuck, the left is so insane, if I beat this, the country will burn. Maybe I walk away." But I know he doesn't, as he is a carbon copy of my grandfather. At all cost.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
If he Trump loses, he may just declassify everything and burn the shit down. Not like the msm is going to actually look at anything...fucking joke of a media.

sprintcvx

Reaction score
If he Trump loses, he may just declassify everything and burn the shit down. Not like the msm is going to actually look at anything...fucking joke of a media.

I was just flipping through the channels and MSMDC is having a 2 hour Obama special? The left can't even come up with a 2 hour special on their new incoming President elect . Hilarious 🤣 I'm not posting a link because I don't want that shit on my computer.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
I think it comes down to this,... each state can have an election any way they want....feds have no say...
Ding ding ding...correct. As long as it does not violate the constitution. It is up to the State Legislature in our REPUBLIC to determine presidential electors...voting for president is not even required.

Let’s not confuse Federal Law with State law...voter fraud with election fraud with illegal voting. And remember...0 evidence has been allowed to be heard in a court of law.

state legislature sets voting rules...and authorizes certification. Plain and simple. Do not certify an election with so many problems.