WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LIVE PA State legislature Hearing

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Ding ding ding...correct. As long as it does not violate the constitution. It is up to the State Legislature in our REPUBLIC to determine presidential electors...voting for president is not even required.

Let’s not confuse Federal Law with State law...voter fraud with election fraud with illegal voting. And remember...0 evidence has been allowed to be heard in a court of law.

state legislature sets voting rules...and authorizes certification. Plain and simple. Do not certify an election with so many problems.

This absolutely will not happen. The legislature will say if the courts threw it out then we have legal standing to certify the election and move on with electors.

Guiliani is an old clown. He means well and his heart is in the right place but he is well past his prime and not convincingly strong.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
This absolutely will not happen. The legislature will say if the courts threw it out then we have legal standing to certify the election and move on with electors.

Guiliani is an old clown. He means well and his heart is in the right place but he is well past his prime and not convincingly strong.
I'm not an election expert, but there is more happening in the Pa. legislature than you may realize. I just watch Jenna Ellis and Senator Mastriano on Newsmax ( Stenchfield) and it seem like there are possibilities. Stenchfield gets replayed @ 9:00 AZ. time.

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score
I also think they are weighing what will happen... let biden win, everyone goes about their business,, let trump win,...and the usa goes up in flames

“Let” Biden win??!

WTF does that even mean?

Biden won.

The theater we are witnessing now is just farce designed to separate suckers from their dollars.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score

It may or may not happen because Republicans are cucks. But in this Republic we vote for our representatives. The closest representative to the voter is the state legislature. They make election law...and according to our constitution...vote for president. Lookup Doug Mastriano in PA.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
“Let” Biden win??!

WTF does that even mean?

Biden won.

The theater we are witnessing now is just farce designed to separate suckers from their dollars.
Like him or not...Obama is the political rockstar of our generation...you are telling me pervy Joe in his basement campaign, with Jill feeding him gerber peas, smoked Obama’s numbers and unseated the President that received the most votes of any President in U.S. history? You are not intellectually curious...

furthermore, biden underperformed Hillary in every major US city EXCEPT...Urban battleground. You are either uninterested in truth or not bright enough to figure it out.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
It may or may not happen because Republicans are cucks. But in this Republic we vote for our representatives. The closest representative to the voter is the state legislature. They make election law...and according to our constitution...vote for president. Lookup Doug Mastriano in PA.

I just dont understand why the legal team puts on no affirmative case in the district court. They filed a brief and let paper do the talking and or course speculation and circumstantial evidence references had no influence on the court.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
I just dont understand why the legal team puts on no affirmative case in the district court. They filed a brief and let paper do the talking and or course speculation and circumstantial evidence references had no influence on the court.
District court was about amending the OG case...not the case itself. The issue is time...not the facts. It takes 6 months to convict petty theft of a pack of gum.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Historically...Nixon knew 100 percent that Mayor Daily stole the election in 1 City...Chicago. “For the sake of the country” ...conceded. Since then the dems have stepped it up knowing that most don’t want to challenge. This time, Fonzie revved up the Harley and jumped over the shark… This fraud is so large and important That it cannot stand!!!

squeezer

Reaction score
Like him or not...Obama is the political rockstar of our generation...you are telling me pervy Joe in his basement campaign, with Jill feeding him gerber peas, smoked Obama’s numbers and unseated the President that received the most votes of any President in U.S. history? You are not intellectually curious...

furthermore, biden underperformed Hillary in every major US city EXCEPT...Urban battleground. You are either uninterested in truth or not bright enough to figure it out.

This election wasn’t about Biden. Before Election Day everybody here was arguing that Biden was irrelevant and thepeople who would vote for him did so out of hatred for Trump... Guess what... A LOT of people hate Trump.

The DNC wised up this year and poured $$$ into the districts that would swing the EC. Taking a play right out of Trumps 2016 book.

Georgia went the way it did because of Stacy Abrams, she got beat two years ago and believed it was caused mostly by voter suppression... Spent the last two years getting voters registered. (Spoiler Alert: She was not registering Trump supporters) Arizona, bless its little heart... Went to Biden by less votes than the number of Native Americans who voted 80 plus percent for Joe... Not a surprise there now is it. Mail in ballots going 80-90% for Joe, Trump told his people to only vote in person, Joe said vote by mail. Who in their right mind expected the #’s to look any different?

I am sure there are some illegal ballots out there, if there was systematic fraud The courts need to see it ASAP.

Failing that this fraud here is obvious.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
This election wasn’t about Biden. Before Election Day everybody here was arguing that Biden was irrelevant and thepeople who would vote for him did so out of hatred for Trump... Guess what... A LOT of people hate Trump.

The DNC wised up this year and poured $$$ into the districts that would swing the EC. Taking a play right out of Trumps 2016 book.

Georgia went the way it did because of Stacy Abrams, she got beat two years ago and believed it was caused mostly by voter suppression... Spent the last two years getting voters registered. (Spoiler Alert: She was not registering Trump supporters) Arizona, bless its little heart... Went to Biden by less votes than the number of Native Americans who voted 80 plus percent for Joe... Not a surprise there now is it. Mail in ballots going 80-90% for Joe, Trump told his people to only vote in person, Joe said vote by mail. Who in their right mind expected the #’s to look any different?

I am sure there are some illegal ballots out there, if there was systematic fraud The courts need to see it ASAP.

You are repeating a narrative. And like arguing with my wife...your point is loosely rooted in Truth...widespread voter suppression happens in the corpo media...and people hate Trump. Your facts stop dead right there.

when you look closer you see that the floodgates for hate were opened intentionally. Safeguards for election fraud were eroded further with over 300 court cases promoting covid protection and more mail in. Well the haters voted several times. AT A MINIMUM. More security in Afghan elections. PROVE IT YOU SAY???? more votrs than registered, more registered than citizens....or how about statistical probability. Hard for the average guy to digest the math. ITS OVERWHELMINGLY RIDICULOUS!!! So please, spare me the fucking idiotic narrative.

Just say we cheated fair and square...it’s politics!

(BTW...since I know you don’t understand why your friends voted Trump....HE WAS HIRED TO FIGHT DIRTY LIKE YOU COCKSUCKERS). We won’t back down 1”

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
You are repeating a narrative. And like arguing with my wife...your point is loosely rooted in Truth...widespread voter suppression happens in the corpo media...and people hate Trump. Your facts stop dead right there.

when you look closer you see that the floodgates for hate were opened intentionally. Safeguards for election fraud were eroded further with over 300 court cases promoting covid protection and more mail in. Well the haters voted several times. AT A MINIMUM. More security in Afghan elections. PROVE IT YOU SAY???? more votrs than registered, more registered than citizens....or how about statistical probability. Hard for the average guy to digest the math. ITS OVERWHELMINGLY RIDICULOUS!!! So please, spare me the fucking idiotic narrative.

Just say we cheated fair and square...it’s politics!

(BTW...since I know you don’t understand why your friends voted Trump....HE WAS HIRED TO FIGHT DIRTY LIKE YOU COCKSUCKERS). We won’t back down 1”
watch the videos I just post, they're gonna give pa to Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

LOL, watch the videos...

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
District court was about amending the OG case...not the case itself. The issue is time...not the facts. It takes 6 months to convict petty theft of a pack of gum.

Time can be stopped by a district court or supreme court meaning if by preponderance of evidence the court determines likelihood of fraud changing the outcome, they can issue an order putting the whole process on hold pending a full hearing.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Ok I'm out of town and not able to watch newsmax updates. I did watch the above listed link videos and I'm cautiously optimistic they will be able to accomplish the objective via PA legislature.

I honestly dont trust 99% of elected officials to do what they say they are going to do or what the constitution mandates them to do. They have to have every Republican in the state legislature on board to pass the resolution. I'll believe it when they officially do it and until then well I'll keep saying prayers.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Ok I'm out of town and not able to watch newsmax updates. I did watch the above listed link videos and I'm cautiously optimistic they will be able to accomplish the objective via PA legislature.

I honestly dont trust 99% of elected officials to do what they say they are going to do or what the constitution mandates them to do. They have to have every Republican in the state legislature on board to pass the resolution. I'll believe it when they officially do it and until then well I'll keep saying prayers.
Well, thanks for watching the video, heres a better one

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
one thing is for sure now,... the world will hear of the fraud, they will know that there is evidence... just the mere fact that there were 1.5 mil ballots... but 2.5 mil were counted, not to mention dominion fraud, and all the other cheating... trump won by a land slide

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Time can be stopped by a district court or supreme court meaning if by preponderance of evidence the court determines likelihood of fraud changing the outcome, they can issue an order putting the whole process on hold pending a full hearing.
Nope. Safe harbor is hard wired in. No stopping that by a court...which has not heard ANY evidence. Preponderance of what!

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
The court is there to get the Legislature to do it’s job. In PA they are doing it. Problem fir mist of us is that the left has force fed Democracy.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
watch the videos I just post, they're gonna give pa to Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I watched them LIVE. Colonel Doug has some cucks to wrangle

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Well, thanks for watching the video, heres a better one

Well now were getting somewhere Hopefully. I like his narrative but let's see if he produces the true and fair result.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Well now were getting somewhere Hopefully. I like his narrative but let's see if he produces the true and fair result.
if nothing else it will get the facts of the fraud out...so far all that is told is there is none.... the last court hearing they said the evidence was all ready thrown out and didn't even look at it...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I think other states will follow, pretty sure you will see media take a flip also,... one would have to question why all this is going on and they never see it on the news,... and still to this date news has continued to try to rush biden in and push trump out of the white house, just to today I read where they are saying trump can't be trusted with classified info, and want to block him from meeting

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
if trump turns pa & ga, that puts him @ 268 to biden 270.... then he only needs one more...nv is 6

4Waters

Reaction score
“Let” Biden win??!

WTF does that even mean?

Biden won.

Honest question. Would you support a re-vote where it is in-person and ID required?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Honest question. Would you support a re-vote where it is in-person and ID required?

There cannot be a “re-vote” - there is no legal provision that I know of for such an event

AD800D48-CBB0-4048-AA54-3D431BB48B9D.png

Watch as 20K PA votes for Trump disappear and go to Joe in real time on CNN.
... Trump: 1,690,589 to 1,670,631... Joe: 1,252,537 to 1,272,495.

squeezer

Reaction score

Sure, Post Covid...

What I would support even more is 100% automatic voter registration and 100% mail in ballots. Works just fine in every state that uses it.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

I’ve always liked you because I thought you were smart... you can’t be serious though can you? I really hope you don’t believe that bullshit because you’ve completely changed my mind. I’m not talking parties. I’m talking let’s be 100% real, was I wrong, Is that really your intelligence. I’m being 100% percent serious here.
I hope I’m wrong. It takes a lot for me to completely lose respect for someone but I think you’re right about there.

everyone here knows I hate trump. Everyone. But even I see the fucking bullshit.

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I think what the Trump team is doing is to hold Biden at 269. That way it definitely goes to the State Legislators to cast one electoral vote per state. That will get Trump re-elected.

Of course if enough states get overturned and Trump ends up with 270 or more that solves it all.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Regardless if Biden does not get in there “Will be Blood” as the democrats unleash their anti-american fury. Good thing is Trump can finally take the gloves off and declare martial law to get it under control with the military.

4Waters

Reaction score
Sure, Post Covid...

What I would support even more is 100% automatic voter registration and 100% mail in ballots. Works just fine in every state that uses it.
Mail in would defeat the in-person ID required and you are delusional if you think we will ever be post covid, it's a virus it's not going anywhere. So again would you support a re-vote in-person ID required on Monday?

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Hillary thought voters elected the president also.
How’d that turn out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tom Slick

Reaction score
I still say there is major fraud in ca,,,,,
For years California has been the test bed for voter fraud. Take 2018 for example. Some how we are supposed to believe that Orange County a historically deep red county suddenly flipped to blue in the mid-term election even though the OC voted red during the 2016 presidential election. 2018 was the election that we started hearing terms like ballot harvesting, etc.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Amen Kevin! Either Biden won “legally” or he & the Dem party cheated. I am not a fan of the Dem party or Biden but if he won legally so be it.
It appears, as if the cheating was huge in this election. If anybody or group of people is/was supporting the cheating well, they are f.....d up & need to be held responsible for their criminal actions.

Supporting a rigged election shows what kind of integrity a person or group is about. Hopefully, the truth will come out in the end. As I have have mentioned here before, IMO, the Dem party is a sophisticated corrupt MOB! I’ll take Trumps narcissistic ways, tweets, & he said pussy
all day every day over the corrupt MOB.

thetub

Reaction score
“Voters, not lawyers, choose the president.”

ya "legal" votes

not "ballot harvested / illegal ballot" and " glitches"

did they have you running around harvesting ballots runt boy or did they move you up in charge of ordering donuts and coffee ...

RodnJen

Reaction score
ya "legal" votes

not "ballot harvested / illegal ballot" and " glitches"

did they have you running around harvesting ballots runt boy or did they move you up in charge of ordering donuts and coffee ...

Actually spent more time on the phones.