WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Live update from HB...

sirbob

Reaction score
A friend lives just off Main in HB - he just sent an update in the last couple minutes.

AA359C5D-C9FA-484E-A776-FD991BCC475C.jpeg
55BCF4FE-DD67-41AC-83E5-BC3DD24D9AF8.jpeg
F59B4EA8-34CD-4782-911C-070499E79E6E.jpeg
BC0C580B-90C6-472C-AC25-42DAB251E9E7.png

sirbob

Reaction score
Sorry didn’t see the thread boatpi started - if a mod wants to move this there. I can’t seem to find a delete to repost.

HBCraig

Reaction score
rumor has it there is another riot attempt planned for 1pm today

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Keep us posted if you're down town, thanks. Curious to see if HB muscle runs em off again. Hope that dude live streams again.....

HBCraig

Reaction score
They just shut down PCH from Goldenwest past Main Street.

Wasn’t Me

Reaction score
God dam it......! Trying to go to lunch today... This S*** has to stop..

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
I was coming home from work driving thru 2nd street from Long Beach and hit a protest at Naples. At first it was like “okay they’re blocking the street... let’s go around” and while waiting for the light to change they started marching. Quickly yelling on both sides of the street and I had to drive over the center divider to make a u turn. I wasn’t about to get caught in the middle of a march and possibly get windows broken etc. it was a pretty scary situation that quickly turned at a moments notice from “peaceful” to worse in the blink of an eye.

1E5ECFD3-45A5-4B17-A646-CD554FBAA37F.jpeg

grumpy88

Reaction score
Our primary voting in Nevada was forced to mail in for the most part !

Wasn’t Me

Reaction score
This is 100% Garbage.. Being Business owners I really feel for all the good people forced to close there business because of this joke. How is this legal and allowed... So frustrated.. I’m not going to freak out... Still got to have lunch at Blue Gold.!

Last edited:

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
I was coming home from work driving thru 2nd street from Long Beach and hit a protest at Naples. At first it was like “okay they’re blocking the street... let’s go around” and while waiting for the light to change they started marching. Quickly yelling on both sides of the street and I had to drive over the center divider to make a u turn. I wasn’t about to get caught in the middle of a march and possibly get windows broken etc. it was a pretty scary situation that quickly turned at a moments notice from “peaceful” to worse in the blink of an eye.

View attachment 885589
Been curious how you were doing through this. Seems like you are far enough away from Main to keep out of the crap. Stay safe.

WildHorses24

Reaction score
Whats the latest HB?

Main Street is quite. It seems most have gone. Just got a call from a buddy that LAPD is being overrun and he’s suiting up (CHP SRT)...
IMG_5562.JPG
IMG_5563.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Been curious how you were doing through this. Seems like you are far enough away from Main to keep out of the crap. Stay safe.

We're on the far edge of HB so not really affected. My half sister and her family owns a surf shop on main st and was pretty scared she might lose it all. Luckily nothing came of it.

However I work in downtown LB and as posted in another thread my work had the front doors broken, and they got into our office building and took a bunch of equipment, etc.

Whats really interesting is all these people saying "oh well they have insurance it can be replaced..." thats not the case. Looting in a state of emergency/riot isnt considered burglary by some insurance policies, etc.

traquer

Reaction score
We're on the far edge of HB so not really affected. My half sister and her family owns a surf shop on main st and was pretty scared she might lose it all. Luckily nothing came of it.

However I work in downtown LB and as posted in another thread my work had the front doors broken, and they got into our office building and took a bunch of equipment, etc.

Whats really interesting is all these people saying "oh well they have insurance it can be replaced..." thats not the case. Looting in a state of emergency/riot isnt considered burglary by some insurance policies, etc.

Looting isn't covered usually? That blows! I just renewed and paid a ton of money for 3 different policies, I will ask my guy. Internet business here so it doesn't affect me but it sure does for a lot of you guys with shops

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Good Morning Fellas.... So I gather that HB survived the evening without much drama, good.