WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Live your life people........

4Waters

Reaction score
We have been through this several times in the last 20 years and human kind has easily survived it every time.

facebook_1623206288756_6808220629757985055_184583719472657.jpg

4Waters

Reaction score
What's funny is I was talking to someone in Saturday and they were telling me they saw that the first ever human bird flu case was just diagnosed in China, I told them nope we had that in '03-'04, well it was '05. They argued that they saw it that morning on FB, I told them I was in EMS at the time and we had a protocol class for that "outbreak".

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I stopped watching Mainstream Media about halfway thru the Plandemic last year. Watching their Gloom & Doom forecasts will root you into a state of depresssion that’s hard to dig yourself out of. I agree - Turn off the TV and Live Life!!!

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I turned down a lateral spot at a good PD after they delayed hiring me for six months due to “Y2K” (budget concerns)
They wanted me to come over two days before NYE with no exit letter to my Dept.
Nope
And what happened that night in LA with everyone on Tactical Alert?

Nothing

After 29 years of “stand by to stand by”, @4Waters post is spot on

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
great post...we have to remember how good we have it. even the poorest American is better off than 80% of the rest of the world's humans. during that whole 20 year review, the GDP of USA and many US states was increasing, cost of communications and inflation were low, loan rates for homes and consumer interest were lower than inflation. fear can be found if you want to find it. likewise...happiness

when my dad died, he had a stash of books. my mom put them away and when she died I got to liquidate the estate. there was a book in my dad's stash called "The Culture of Fear". I found a bookmark he kept in it that was a photo of me at my first communion.. Can't be sure he read the entire book...it looks like maybe 3/4 done. On my birth certificate, his occupation is listed as 'day laborer'. He was a working man all his life, but made time to read and to try to live better. FWIW, we do not need to engage fear. it is better to face it head on. replace it with courage.

Last edited:

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
I was in a group discussion yesterday with about a dozen other business owners, the question of "what did you learn this past year" was asked to our group.

Easy answer- Live your life as normal, proceed on. Worked for my businesses and family. We're better off now than we were a year ago.

We had some friends that went to the other end of the spectrum. I just cant relate to them, they're still dealing with issues they created because of the scamdemic. For no reason.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
None of this nonsensical dribble matter's aren't we are down to like 9 year's or some shit according to the climate Nazis

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
None of this nonsensical dribble matter's aren't we are down to like 9 year's or some shit according to the climate Nazis
Or the Heavens Gate type people. Or whatever they were called. The world will end and only the good people will be transported on an asteroid. Or some shit like that. Those types are responsible for the phrase drink the kool aid. :p