WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LMAO, talk about jumping a Shark

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
We were at a Rockies game a couple weeks ago and everyone was yelling Digger . I was in the beer line and saw the dinosaur on the jumbo it sounded like N word to me to lol.

Reactions: DWC

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
So he suggests they change the name of the mascot because of this. Moron!

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Hell of a of lisp the video guy has. :p What is weird is why is a grown man calling for the mascot unless he had a child with him who he wanted to get a picture with.

TrollerDave

Reaction score
We should ban all words than end in -igger, just to be safe.
I believe the mascots name is “Dinger”. So, we might have to extend it to include all words that end with “ger”.

Last edited:

Yldboyz

Reaction score
If he did say the N word the ump would have called time out. The one official was right in front of him and didn't even look back at him.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
I believe the mascots name is “Dinger”. So, we might have to extend it to include all words that end with “ger”.

It might be. They picked that silly reptile because during the construction of Coors Field, a construction crew unearthed a fossil of a dinosaur. I always thought he was called Digger, but Dinger makes more sense for a baseball team.

outboard_256

Reaction score
If he did say the N word the ump would have called time out. The one official was right in front of him and didn't even look back at him.

I was thinking the same thing. A lot of people that are in ear shot don't even turn there head or care at all. If it was real you would see some sort of reaction, good or bad from people.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
I kid you not, I went to Sacramento two weeks ago to pick up a new puppy. One of the names that came up was Digger, and I vetoed it quickly due to the possibility of someone thinking we were calling him the n word. Stupid, but true.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Like when Nigeria played Germany in soccer.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
My daughters nickname (she has a couple) is baboon I get strange looks all the time just calling her that in public. Don’t touch that baboon put that down you dam baboon. She loves it but lots of parents seem to hate it. Maybe it reminds them of the old Howard Cosell incedent.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
My daughters nickname (she has a couple) is baboon I get strange looks all the time just calling her that in public. Don’t touch that baboon put that down you dam baboon. She loves it but lots of parents seem to hate it. Maybe it reminds them of the old Howard Cosell incedent.
Been calling my kids monkeys since they were born...not changing now!