regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
BD3BAA4C-9917-4B6D-8D4F-557D2A4938D4.jpeg

46% down from last year’s Game 1.

🖕 😂🖕

buck35

Reaction score
Who's in and who cares? Asking for a friend of course...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Who's in and who cares? Asking for a friend of course...

I ABSOLUTELY care, although I stopped watching basketball decades ago.

This isn't about BB, it's an American cultural matter and everyone should care how it's going.......................if you care about our country.

F BLM

Last edited:

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Going to be an interesting economic fall for the networks and major sports as declining ratings equate to decreased revenue. I wonder what the networks news ratings are like, equally down?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Never was a B-ball fan. Never watched a televised game.
That said, I'm damn happy to read they're screwing themselves. If Americans want to be Anti-American, F'em. Take your shit and get out. If teams aren't making millions, they can't pay millions. Nature of the beast.

RadMan

Throbbing Member
Reaction score
Game 1 was 7.4 million viewers.
Game 2 was 4.5 million viewers which is the lowest ever recorded for an nba finals game, so I’ve read. LOL. Just for the record, my house didn’t watch.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Hahahahha, how long do the cuck owners hang around this rotting dead fish carcass?

They didn't make billions just to throw it away.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

4Waters

Reaction score
Game 3 viewership down to 4.395 million, its a new record low for an NBA Finals game. HA HA
To put that into perspective basically the City of Los Angeles (roughly 4 mil) watched. LOL

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
To put that into perspective basically the state of California (roughly 4 mil) watched. LOL

Ummm? CA has 41 million.

Basically only about 1/3 of LA county watched. Lol
(About 12 million people in LA county I think)

To put that in perspective barely 1% of the entire country watched it.

4Waters

Reaction score
Ummm? CA has 41 million.

Sorry I meant los Angeles city, I fixed it.

RadMan

Throbbing Member
Reaction score
Good news NBA, game four was your best so far, just barely better than game 1 at about 7.5 million.

Bad news is, along with the other 3 games, it is worse than any other finals game prior to the NBA being woke.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Watching the news. NBA next year has decided to leave the messages off the court.

seems their pocketbooks are a lot lighter these days...lol

fuggin douchebag sellouts

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Good news NBA, game four was your best so far, just barely better than game 1 at about 7.5 million.

Bad news is, along with the other 3 games, it is worse than any other finals game prior to the NBA being woke.
LOL, hookers and blow, out of wedlock kids by the hundreds, wife beatings...none of that shit made a dent. But the woke shit, the audacity of the spoiled children to call the people that pay their bills bigots and racists and dumb, well that apparently touched a nerve.

How long before the billionaire owners just leave and let the woke folk try to hustle this steaming pile of shit called pro sports out of the shitter.

fuck democrats

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
ESPN To Make Sweeping Layoffs In Effort To Save "Tens Of Millions" In Salaries

According to NJ.com, the network is trying to cut "tens of millions" in salary:

One source pegged the potential number of job losses between 300 and 700 employees. Another estimated 400 possible lost jobs. The cuts are expected to hit hardest among ESPN employees who work behind the camera. But some on-camera TV and radio talents could be impacted — particularly if their contracts are expiring this year. The network may also ask its highest-earning talent and executives to take a reduction in salary. The goal is to potentially cut tens of millions in salary, said sources.

LMAO 70's show .gif

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

They still need to get the players behind this...good luck LMAO

From the article:
And I understand those people who are saying 'I'm on your side, but I want to watch a basketball game,'" Silver said.

He still doesn’t get it. Based on public opinion polls, most people aren’t “on their side”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

From the article:
And I understand those people who are saying 'I'm on your side, but I want to watch a basketball game,'" Silver said.

He still doesn’t get it. Based on public opinion polls, most people aren’t “on their side”.

LeBron has stated outright that he is too important as a social warrior to worry about actually playing a game.
The NBA can say what it wants, but it might be hard to get their biggest wind up monkeys under control.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

From the article:

The head dickweed even said specifically that it's not going away...just not as visible....and we are not even close to "being on their side"......

Nothing is going to change, just no banners....they will still allow kneeling etc faggotry....fuck all pro sports that go political!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

From the article:

Adam Silver and Roger whatever the fuck his name is will go down in history as the suicide death cult of two leagues. Incredible.

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

From the article:

Nor do they want to watch a basketball game... 😂

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
LeBron has stated outright that he is too important as a social warrior to worry about actually playing a game.
The NBA can say what it wants, but it might be hard to get their biggest wind up monkeys under control.
When they stop getting paid the money they are making now, and all the paternity checks are due, the agent split is due, all the hanger ons with their hands still out, and the Ferrari payment past due, those fuckers might come to their senses. Maybe.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Texas Tech Players stated in with this Woke ass Bullshit too. Shame on them. Shit runs downhill.

So apparently in Lubbock ISD, the High Schools in the district's football teams remain in the Field house, and are not on the field for the National Anthem.

This came to light when a visiting team gathered outside the locker room, and stood for the playing of the National Anthem.

Needless to say, a Shitstorm has ensued, and rightfully so. Get ready all you Woke ass Athletic Directors and POS Administrators, whose salaries are paid for with tax money, from the PUBLIC. You won't be sitting down for a while, 'cause yore Wokeass asses are gonna be chewed off.

jet496

Reaction score
Ummm? CA has 41 million.

I doubt if it was even that much because I don't know one person out of the hundreds I know that watched it, or even watch football anymore. We were all addicted to sports but now we discovered that we were wasting valuable time sitting around & rooting for a bunch of adults who never grew up.

grumpy88

Reaction score
I'll say it again......Fuck the NBA, NFL, & MLB! They have all forgotten where they came from and who supports them. Hope all true fans will ban together to send a clear message. The Leagues need us, but we sure as fuck don't need them.
You forgot the NHL too !

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be funny if their pay was decreased significantly due to poor ratings in the entertainment industry.
It most certainly will be in the NBA especially. All the salary cap numbers are based off of nba profits so all players that sign new contracts going forward will be greatly affected. Due to the social justice crap and covid related shutdowns.
This is also why the NBA is so in bed with China. More profits more money for all involved.