LMFAO!!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
34361754-8837139-image-a-5_1602633355171.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You sure he's not getting video of it and plastering your pic all over Next Door as that damned thieving Trump Supporter ?? 😂

Hold on, how do you, the guy who can’t make a wifi call and has no apps installed know about “next door”??

Seriously T, get a hold of me, we need to have a beer!!

Taboma

Reaction score
Hold on, how do you, the guy who can’t make a wifi call and has no apps installed know about “next door”??

Seriously T, get a hold of me, we need to have a beer!!

Neighbor sent me a link trying to get my to join ND, no fricken way 😖

No guarantees this trip sir. This is one of those haven't been in a few months, "God Only Knows What Shit Lies Before Us" --- work trips.
The kind where my kids all say, " Oh good dad, you need to get away for some much needed R&R" and I just start laughing hysterically.

First thing upon arrival will be The Mass Spider Massacre :eek:

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Neighbor sent me a link trying to get my to join ND, no fricken way 😖

No guarantees this trip sir. This is one of those haven't been in a few months, "God Only Knows What Shit Lies Before Us" --- work trips.
The kind where my kids all say, " Oh good dad, you need to get away for some much needed R&R" and I just start laughing hysterically.

First thing upon arrival will be The Mass Spider Massacre :eek:
I heard Turkey knows how to kill a shit ton but leave just enough to not draw too much suspicion.... if you are looking for suggestions. lol!

Taboma

Reaction score
I heard Turkey knows how to kill a shit ton but leave just enough to not draw too much suspicion.... if you are looking for suggestions. lol!

Turkeys eat spiders ?? Not sure the wife would be happy cleaning up turkey poop in her home 😂

Taboma

Reaction score
More referring to the country.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Oh, OK, sorry I was selfishly focusing on my more Spider Eradication problem and how many things are aligning to screw up a perfectly good vacation.
So please, don't release the Turkeys just yet. 😁
I've seen this country weather far worse threats and we're still here. Besides I've paid my dues, it's your turn. 👍

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Oh, OK, sorry I was selfishly focusing on my more Spider Eradication problem and how many things are aligning to screw up a perfectly good vacation.
So please, don't release the Turkeys just yet. 😁
I've seen this country weather far worse threats and we're still here. Besides I've paid my dues, it's your turn. 👍
I was being facetious.