WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LOANLADY HERE!!!

traquer

Reaction score
View attachment 969008
If a down payment is what is standing in the way of you purchasing a home, consider using your tax refund! Make 2021 your year by taking advantage of LOW rates and available low down payment options. Call me to discuss (909) 455-6271.
My company is a single-member LLC taxed as an S-corp. My company makes good money but sadly they doesn't pay me too well lol. Is this something you can help with? Or do I need to ask for a higher salary so I can buy something next year?

Wendi

Reaction score
95 LTV Jumbo NASA.jpg

JUMBO to 95% LTV pretty awesome and competitive pricing. Primary residence only!

Wendi

Reaction score
My company is a single-member LLC taxed as an S-corp. My company makes good money but sadly they doesn't pay me too well lol. Is this something you can help with? Or do I need to ask for a higher salary so I can buy something next year?
I'm sending you a message.

Wendi

Reaction score
I do lot loans.

Minimum 35% down payment
2 year fixed amortized over 15 years - 5.25%
5 year fixed amortized over 15 years - 5.75%

Before the fixed period is up you can roll into our One-Time-Close Construction loan.

Wendi

Reaction score
I do lot loans! Minimum 35% down with a 2 yr and 5 yr option amortized over 15 years.
Lot Loan Flyer Wendi Cook FINAL1024_1.jpg

Wendi

Reaction score
Wendi FB updated NV 4-2021.png

I'm excited to announce I'm now lending in the great state of Nevada. If you are looking to purchase or refinance please do not hesitate to call or email. Thank you and Happy Desert Storm week!

Wendi

Reaction score
renovation2.jpg

If the market is currently out of your budget, yet your needs have outgrown the house you’re in, it’s time for an upgrade! Not only does renovating make your home more livable, it also increases its value! So when you are ready to sell, you maximize your profits. Win, win! Contact me to get started today and discuss what our renovation loan program is all about 909-455-6271. I'm licensed in AZ, CA, NV and OR. #loanlady #renovationlender #fixerupper #academymortgage

Wendi

Reaction score
HI EVERYONE WANTED TO SHARE THAT i'M NOW LICENSED IN OREGON. IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO PURCHASE OR REFINANCE PLEASE CONTACT ME! 909-455-6271

cakemoto

Reaction score
I’m going to give you a call this afternoon when I get off work.I’ve been putting it off hopefully I haven’t waited too long

Wendi

Reaction score
I’m going to give you a call this afternoon when I get off work.I’ve been putting it off hopefully I haven’t waited too long
Look forward to hearing from you!

Wendi

Reaction score
THIS DSCR NO DOC INVESTOR LOAN IS HOT RIGHT NOW!

Did you know Academy offers an Investor Cash Flow program that qualifies the borrowers based on a rental analysis to determine cash flow? No employment and no personal income is needed to qualify! Meaning no tax returns and no job! This is a great program for investors,.

- Credit Scores to 640
- Up to 80% LTV
- Loans Up to $1.5 million
- Minimum DSCR 1.0
- NO DSCR With 700 FICO and 75% Maximum LTV
- Non-Warrantable Condos

hallett21

Reaction score
THIS DSCR NO DOC INVESTOR LOAN IS HOT RIGHT NOW!

Did you know Academy offers an Investor Cash Flow program that qualifies the borrowers based on a rental analysis to determine cash flow? No employment and no personal income is needed to qualify! Meaning no tax returns and no job! This is a great program for investors,.

- Credit Scores to 640
- Up to 80% LTV
- Loans Up to $1.5 million
- Minimum DSCR 1.0
- NO DSCR With 700 FICO and 75% Maximum LTV
- Non-Warrantable Condos

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wendi

Reaction score
Are you self-employed? I have a great bank statement program for you!
  • Loans up to $3 million with a minimum of $150,000
  • Minimum Fico 640
  • 12 months business or personal bank statements
  • Two years seasoning for foreclosure, short sale, bankruptcy or deed-in-lieu
  • Rates are 30-year fixed, up to 90% LTV with NO MI
  • Two years self-employed required
  • Borrowers can own as little as 50% of the business for business bank statements and 25% for personal bank statements
  • Purchase and cash-out or rate-term refinance
  • Owner-occupied, second homes, and non-owner occupied
  • 1099 option available
  • 40 year fixed interest only available
  • Most loans will be qualified on an expense factor of 50%. Companies with a lower expense factor will require a statement from a third party CPA or tax preparer. (Some industries with traditionally higher expense factors will be underwritten with a 70% expense factor.)
  • Non-warrantable condos allowed

Wendi

Reaction score
Only 3% down on a new purchase! YES that is true.
Academy Mortgage’s Conventional 3% Down Program has a lower down payment than FHA financing and usually has lower mortgage insurance costs!

• Gift funds allowed.
  • Closing costs may be paid by the seller, employer assistance, or with gift funds.
  • Eligible properties: Primary residence, one-unit only, including planned unit development (PUD) and Fannie Mae-eligible condominiums.

Wendi

Reaction score
First-Time Homebuyer Quick Tips
Buying your first home is a big decision and can often be overwhelming, but don’t let that take away from the excitement of fulfilling the dream of homeownership.
ByObweeid.png
This decision comes with many questions and concerns and Academy Mortgage is here for you every step of the way. Check out these quick tips to help along the way.

H1vsjgxo_.png
GET PRE-APPROVED*
This is one step you don’t want to skip! Know your price range before you go looking for houses. Contact your local Academy Loan Officer to get pre-approved.
SJMFiees_.png
CREDIT SCORE
If you don’t know what your current score is, you can request a free copy at annualcreditreport.com. There are loans available even with less-than-perfect credit.
BkLqsllju.png
DOWN PAYMENT
Most loans require a low down payment—others can qualify for $0 down. Use our tool to calculate your monthly payments based on your down payment..
r1dnjgxsO.png
A GREAT REALTOR MATTERS -
It’s important that you can trust your Realtor. Academy recommends Team RDP/EXP for their high standards of integrity.

Wendi

Reaction score
Homeowner Tip!
Wildfires can happen anytime, anywhere. Creating a defensible space around your home can help slow or stop the spread of wildfire while protecting your home. To create a defensible space, remove all dead and drying weeds, grass, plants, shrubs, trees, and branches from around your home. You can also install hardscape like gravel, pavers, concrete, and other noncombustible materials around your property. #HomeownerTips #BeaHomeowner #FindYourPlace #loanlady

Wendi

Reaction score
Is student loan debt holding you back from obtaining a mortgage loan? We have BIG NEWS! FHA has just updated their qualification requirements for student loans AND with proper documentation, we may not need to include it in your debt-to-income calculation at all! Your dream home could be within your reach and give you more purchasing power! Contact me today for more info! (909) 455-6271

Wendi

Reaction score
Are you "liquid" asset rich, with no monthly income or employment? Our Asset Qualifier mortgage product is for borrowers to qualify using their liquid assets. We do not require employment, income, or DTI to justify the ability to repay the loan. This program allows for borrowers to qualify for larger loans easier!

Highlights include:

Loans up to $3 million, Minimum loan of $250,000
  • No employment, no income, no DTI
  • Rates are 30-year fixed, no pre-pay
  • Five years seasoning foreclosure, short sale or bankruptcy
  • Primary residence, purchase or refinance
  • Interest only program available
  • All assets must be sourced and seasoned for a minimum of six months

Wendi

Reaction score
Announcement for those who are wanting to refinance. Effective immediately FHFA has eliminated the adverse market refinance fee for all loans delivered to the Agencies (Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac), on or after 08/01/2021. This means that they will no longer be charging the adverse market refinance fee of .500 for loans delivered after that date. With the release of this announcement, effective with new locks on or after (07/16/2021), Academy will no longer charge for this fee.

Take advantage of the low rates and higher home values to pay off debt, home improvements, or money in your rainy day fund! Call me today (909) 455-6271. I'm licensed in AZ, CA, NV, OR and TX.

Wendi

Reaction score
After their September meeting, the Fed announced they'll "soon" start tapering the asset purchases they used to bolster the economy through the pandemic, and they expect to raise rates next year. Both of these actions could lead to higher mortgage rates. If you're interested in a refi, it may pay to act soon. Here are some things you can do if you refinance: lower your interest rate, get cash from home equity, change your mortgage term, payoff debt and remove mortgage insurance. Call for your annual mortgage checkup to decide if refinancing is right for you! I'm licensed in AZ, CA, NV, OR and TX (909) 455-6271 #academymortgage #refi
Refi.jpg

Springfield

Reaction score
Wendi,

Just got your new eflyer.....
So 100% conventional financing now, no PMI? Guessing this is purchase money only. Can you tell us more? I'm not looking to buy anything but want to educate myself to the product.

thanks,
MD

Wendi

Reaction score
Wendi,

Just got your new eflyer.....
So 100% conventional financing now, no PMI? Guessing this is purchase money only. Can you tell us more? I'm not looking to buy anything but want to educate myself to the product.

thanks,
MD
100% Conventional Financing (SELECT STATES!).jpg

This is a great program. Minimum Fico 660. 1 unit, condo or PUD only, primary residence, borrower must contribute $1000 of their own funds towards closing costs. It is only available in the states listed on this flyer. I'm licensed in 3 of the 8 states AZ, NV & OR.

Dalton

Reaction score
whats the max zero down va loan for 4 unit in AZ?

Wendi

Reaction score
Dalton if you have full entitlement you can get a loan up to $2 million.
At least one of these must be true:

• You’ve never used your home loan benefit, or
  • You’ve paid a previous VA loan in full and sold the property (in this case, you’d have your full entitlement restored), or
  • You’ve used your home loan benefit, but had a foreclosure or compromise claim (also called a short sale) and repaid us in full

Wendi

Reaction score
BREAKING MORTGAGE NEWS!
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac increase conforming loan limit to $647,200

Most areas:
The Federal Housing Finance Agency announced on November 30, 2021, that the new baseline conforming loan limit for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac mortgages in 2022 will be $647,200 for one-unit properties in most areas in the U.S. This is an 18% increase from 2021’s limit of $548,250 and marks the sixth consecutive year of increases from the FHFA.

High-cost areas: The new loan limits for one-unit properties in FHFA-designated high-cost areas will range from $647,201 to $970,800. The baseline loan limit for Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands will be $970,800 for one-unit properties

These increases are significant for homebuyers and homeowners! These higher loan limits keep homebuyers in step with the rising housing market. With conforming loans, homebuyers can purchase homes with lower down payments and more competitive rates! Homeowners can access more equity in their home by allowing them to borrow up to the increased conforming loan limit.

Click here to see the Conforming Loan Limits 2022 Map.

Contact me today for more information!

Wendi

Reaction score
ATTENTION SECOND HOME BUYERS!

STARTING 2/18/22 LENDERS WILL BE INCREASING THEIR LOAN LEVEL PRICE ADJUSTMENTS PER THE NEW FANNIE MAE GUIDELINES FOR SECOND HOMES. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO YOU? YOU WILL BE PAYING MORE TO PURCHASE A SECOND HOME. FOR EXAMPLE: IF YOU WERE TO PURCHASE A $500K HOME, WITH 10% DOWN YOUR COST IN POINTS WILL BE $17,437.50 ON TOP OF NORMAL LENDER, TITLE AND ESCROW FEES. If you are seriously in the market to buy a second home, now is the time, don't wait.
1642107442494.png

Springfield

Reaction score
Wendi does this effect investment properties also or just 2nd homes for now?

Wendi

Reaction score
ARE YOU SELF EMPLOYED??

HERE IS A GREAT PROGRAM FOR YOU 12 OR 24 MONTHS BANK STATEMENTS:
  • 12 or 24 months business or personal bank statements
  • Rates are 30-year fixed
  • Borrowers can own as little as 50% of the business for business bank statements and 25% for personal bank statements
  • 1099 option available
  • Most loans will be qualified on an expense factor of 50%. Companies with a lower expense factor will require a statement from a third party CPA or tax preparer. (Some industries with traditionally higher expense factors will be underwritten with a 70% expense factor.)

bonesfab

Reaction score
ARE YOU SELF EMPLOYED??

HERE IS A GREAT PROGRAM FOR YOU 12 OR 24 MONTHS BANK STATEMENTS:
  • 12 or 24 months business or personal bank statements
  • Rates are 30-year fixed
  • 1099 option available

Anymore info on this program? I have two houses I wouldn't mind refinancing if it pencils out and is possible. And am self employed which makes things fun. Both are over 50% equity.