WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Local marine came home today

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'm glad so many turned out. It shows unity. A soldier's death is a sad ordeal. Seeing this may show the powers that be that society saw what happened, and will remember it.
The soldiers that died didn't have to. Most of them weren't much older than my kids. It's a sobering thought.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Rest in peace young man. Thank you for your service. We had a good showing with people and flags all over the highway from lambert airport to the exit in st.peters today

Thank u for posting this. We donated a few $$$ to support his family at Branding Iron Restaurant in Sunrise Beach last weekend. Sorry I couldn't attend today.
RIP fallen Hero

SnoC653

Reaction score
RIP Marine. Glad to see the huge show of respect in people turning out. Also glad to see the flag flying high overhead as the fallen passed by. I agree with judge Weber (a former Marine general) in Texas that the proper way to honor these fallen soldiers is to fly the flag high and not lower it for a terrorist act. These brave men that gave all, would not want our flag lowered even an inch because of a terrorist act. Brave men died at Ft. McHenry to keep our flag flying high because they understood what it stood for, and since then countless men have given their lives to protect the flag so it would not fall to nor be taken down by anyone that opposes it what it stands for. What that flag symbolizes will forever etched in the hearts and minds of those who serve under it and will always command more respect than any elected official. If the country wants to lower something, lower the boom on those responsible. You don’t honor the fallen by dropping the flag. Drop bombs and go get those responsible.

ikester

Reaction score
What is bad is that we have politicians making decisions that affect our military, and these politicians know nothing about the ramifications of what they are doing. Biden had no clue as to what he was ordering and what the result could/would be. Fucking asshole.