WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lockdowns are coming

Turnup

Reaction score
The army of demons are greenlighting lockdowns for the first half of August. Who will take a knee, and who will stand this go around? They can't let the audit results come to light...here we go.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Meanwhile in Alberta......

It seems like the public health dept is thinking..... we're going to let this C19 thing run its natural course, and if you're dumb enough to not get vaccinated if you're at risk - that's on you.
Interestingly, they have been very clear in who's getting C19, who's getting sick, who's in the ICU and who has died.

The media and the medical communities in all of Canada are going nuts.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I live in an area that was not as oppressive as others last go around. This time, they probably will push for universal conformity. Let the dance start.

Sun Tzu said that all war is based on deception. He went on to say "When using our forces, we must appear innactive. When we are close, the enemy must think we are far. When we are far away, the enemy must think we are near."

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Meanwhile in Alberta......

It seems like the public health dept is thinking..... we're going to let this C19 thing run its natural course, and if you're dumb enough to not get vaccinated if you're at risk - that's on you.
Interestingly, they have been very clear in who's getting C19, who's getting sick, who's in the ICU and who has died.

The media and the medical communities in all of Canada are going nuts.

They are now saying if you got vaxxed you might just get it anyway, so who cares anymore?

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
The army of demons are greenlighting lockdowns for the first half of August. Who will take a knee, and who will stand this go around? They can't let the audit results come to light...here we go.

I don't see compliance being so easy this time... One of the times I'm glad we live in Texas....

If Fuhrer Fauci gets his way in liberal states you will see another exodus/travel influx to places like havasu again...that guy will never give up power.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
They are now saying if you got vaxxed you might just get it anyway, so who cares anymore?

From your article ;
While numerous studies have shown that the vaccines don't work as well against the delta variant as they did against other strains, health officials say they are still highly effective, especially in protecting against severe illness and death.

This is why Alberta public health backed off restrictions and testing. Saskatchewan is not far behind.They know the case #'s are going to be high...... but it's not going to stress the medical system like the original C19 did.

This is what ended the 1918 Spanish flu and the 1968 flu. Protect the vulnerable and let it run its course.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
From your article ;
While numerous studies have shown that the vaccines don't work as well against the delta variant as they did against other strains, health officials say they are still highly effective, especially in protecting against severe illness and death.

This is why Alberta public health backed off restrictions and testing. Saskatchewan is not far behind.They know the case #'s are going to be high...... but it's not going to stress the medical system like the original C19 did.

This is what ended the 1918 Spanish flu and the 1968 flu. Protect the vulnerable and let it run its course.

I completely agree with your final paragraph.

jailbird141

Reaction score
I live in an area that was not as oppressive as others last go around. This time, they probably will push for universal conformity. Let the dance start.

Sun Tzu said that all war is based on deception. He went on to say "When using our forces, we must appear innactive. When we are close, the enemy must think we are far. When we are far away, the enemy must think we are near."

That's some deep shit right there! lol, doing a little light reading on the "art of war"?

Sherpa

Reaction score
check the VAERS sight if you have the patience. it's the reporting link to adverse effects of vaccines.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
That's some deep shit right there! lol, doing a little light reading on the "art of war"?
Spent a lot of time reading over the years. A lot of people don't anymore, but there are some interesting things that they don't teach in school.

It also scares the living hell out of my wife's teacher friends when I quote literature...while wearing work boots and a wife beater. Keeps them on their toes ;)

just_floatin

Reaction score
Not to worry this will never happen in the United States right? Us woke folks are preparing to combat authority in numbers. That is all I will say about that statement.

If and when the vax police knock at your door, do not be surprised a family member just like Judas in the Bible reported you. It’s coming. Get ready, plan, prepare, band together with your neighbors now, not when SHTF. But whatever to the folks that think I am a tin hat. Remember it is only a conspiracy theory if the hypothesis is null 🤔. I am sure these videos are staged.

rrrr

Reaction score

Buried at the bottom of the page was this:

Overall, 274 vaccinated patients with a breakthrough infection were symptomatic, according to the CDC. The most common side effects were cough, headache, sore throat, muscle pain and fever. Among five Covid patients who were hospitalized, four were fully vaccinated, according to the agency. No deaths were reported.

If you're vaccinated and contract the virus, the effects are generally like a bad cold. Big fucking deal.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

Overall, 274 vaccinated patients with a breakthrough infection were symptomatic, according to the CDC. The most common side effects were cough, headache, sore throat, muscle pain and fever. Among five Covid patients who were hospitalized, four were fully vaccinated, according to the agency. No deaths were reported.

If you're vaccinated and contract the virus, the effects are generally like a bad cold. Big fucking deal.

Shut it down. Shut it all down :)

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Which vaccine is FDA approved ?
Lol, oh so now you trust a government 3 letter agency do ya?😄😄
Have you seen the list of meds the fda arduously tested & approved over several years only to see them pulled off the market in a year or two?
I think Chantix, the quit smoking cure, is the latest.

500bbc

Reaction score

That's my normal daily routine.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Have you seen the list of meds the fda arduously tested & approved over several years only to see them pulled off the market in a year or two?

Why’d they pull Chantix?
I quit in less than 3 weeks with that stuff. Still have a couple sheets of it in a drawer somewhere...

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Why’d they pull Chantix?
I quit in less than 3 weeks with that stuff. Still have a couple sheets of it in a drawer somewhere...
High levels of carcinogens or some shit like that...🤷‍♂️

GOTTBoat

Reaction score

Trust no one! lol
Just seems that the FDA would be working overtime to to get at least one approved to help make the sheeple more comfortable to get in the vax line.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Not to worry this will never happen in the United States right? Us woke folks are preparing to combat authority in numbers. That is all I will say about that statement.

If and when the vax police knock at your door, do not be surprised a family member just like Judas in the Bible reported you. It’s coming. Get ready, plan, prepare, band together with your neighbors now, not when SHTF. But whatever to the folks that think I am a tin hat. Remember it is only a conspiracy theory if the hypothesis is null 🤔. I am sure these videos are staged.

I'll bet you them Aussies are glad they voluntarily gave up their guns now. Absolutely appalling

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Why’d they pull Chantix?
I can see why they pulled that shit. I took that for about a week and I was having some weird shit going on in my brain. Ended up going cold Turkey instead. Glad it worked for you, lots of people committed suicide taking Chantix 👀

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I can see why they pulled that shit. I took that for a out a week and I was having some weird shit going on in my brain. Ended up going cold Turkey instead. Glad it worked for you, lots of people committed suicide taking Chantix 👀

I was hoping for some of those crazy dreams I read about. But nope, nothing.
it just made cigarettes taste bad.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So I just read up a little on it and I can’t find any FDA banning of Chantix,
Pfizer did a voluntary recall of certain batches due to a certain carcinogen above Pfizer’s own in house standard...not an fda standard.
Basically less than what you’d be exposed to when eating that smoked pork butt.
Over short term, like the chantix program, it would seem to be an insignificant exposure, especially compared to smoking cigarettes, but they recalled it anyway.

I didnt spend a lot of time, but that’s what I saw.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Shouldn't this thread go to the dungeon? Other covid related threads are sent down there.

Consistency one way or the other
There's a lot in the lounge that don't belong. I think Grads is moderating again.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score

Just like if you are not vaccinated for most people

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
America's next revolution will come when the government FORCES vaccinations

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
As I've been saying, this isn't about anyone's health - the government doesn't care about our health or well being.

It's all about the Benjamins. Let's follow the money trail.

CULPRIT NO. 1: BIG PHARMA. Biden, Fauci and the CDC are clearly shilling for Big Pharma and the vaccine manufacturers. Those vaccine companies are making a killing (excuse the pun). You don't think Big Pharma is handing out payola (i.e., bribes) to politicians, the media and CDC and FDA bureaucrats to scare the hell out of Americans, thereby convincing them to get vaccinated, even though they all know the vaccines aren't working?

CULPRIT NO. 2: CHINA. China is to blame. Blaming "unvaccinated Americans" is a weapon of mass distraction. China sent this bioweapon our way. This is China's pandemic. China is pure evil. China is guilty of mass murder. China is on the hook for $10 trillion or more in damages. China caused a worldwide economic depression. And it isn't over yet. Biden is itching to announce a national lockdown that will destroy our economy. Who benefits? China. Is Biden on China's payroll? How much is China paying into offshore accounts?

wallnutz

Reaction score
So is SO CAL locking down again? Supposed to help at the SSSS this year and need to make some plans.

Turnup

Reaction score
They pulled Chantix because 12k people died, 519k adverse affects reports, 13k permanently disabled, 22k severe allergic reactions, 1300 miscarriages, and 4800 heart attacks.

Oh wait that's the open VAERS data on the experimental covid cocktail 😆

spotondl

In a Purple Haze
Reaction score
Trust no one! lol
Just seems that the FDA would be working overtime to to get at least one approved to help make the sheeple more comfortable to get in the vax line.

FDA approval requires that all studies and their results, good and bad, be published for all to see. Further and probably even more important, FDA approval requires the chemical structure and all ingredients to be published of the drug or vaccine in question.

Wonder what the hold up is???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
They pulled Chantix because 12k people died, 519k adverse affects reports, 13k permanently disabled, 22k severe allergic reactions, 1300 miscarriages, and 4800 heart attacks.

Oh wait that's the open VAERS data on the experimental covid cocktail 😆

You had me going!
I was reading those numbers thinking “that’s not what I saw for Chantix!” Lol

Turnup

Reaction score
Point is they pulled it for what a couple carcinogens vs this hard data, yet the jab still goes on..

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Point is they pulled it for what a couple carcinogens vs this hard data, yet the jab still goes on..

yep.
On a side note I can’t find anything saying the FDA pulled Chantix Pfizer pulled it voluntarily.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
There were some neurological issues with Chantix as well. I had not heard of the carcinogenic angle at all. I believe it worked really well for it's intended purpose, but either interacted poorly with some other meds or something. I had read about seizures, or "tremors", some lasting after use was discontinued.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The solution to all this nonsense is to be ungovernable.

1628000202848.png

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
DO NOT close church. This is clearly the work of the Devil.