WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LOF RIP

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Not sure if you guys down here saw the drama over in the lounge yesterday, but LOF lost his whistle.

He’s on a three week vacation and lost his Moderating privileges.

I think he did a decent job of it? He at least made an effort.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I know LOF has a tendency to chime in on a lot of different topics and rubs some people the wrong way, but I respect his opinions and thought he did a good job on the moderation down here, along with Fun Times.

Get your ass back here LOF, no butt hurt bullshit!!!!

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Prediction;
The Speed Car thread with go from 3 pages/day to 3 pages in the next 21 days.

just_floatin

Reaction score
So the chief moderator cancelled his Political moderator 🤔. Bummer for El Jefe

On the topic of moderating the P&G. It is a thankless job and I thought LOF did a good job regulating the loonies frequenting this asylum 🤪. Hopefully he gets back here after his RDP sabbatical so we can ruffle his feathers some more.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I know LOF has a tendency to chime in on a lot of different topics and rubs some people the wrong way, but I respect his opinions and thought he did a good job on the moderation down here, along with Fun Times.

People were bitching I guess cause they couldnt put him on "ignore" because he was a mod.. and also blaming him for reading pm's and being able to edit without a time stamp.. which all were false except not being able to "ignore" a mod..

Idiocracy and ignorance is a real thing🤣🤣

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

I thought he was doing a hell- a-job down here!!!!!!! He got on my ass a couple times but was diplomatic about it. If he was the one that got rid of those focking lefty's more power to him and he should have got a pay raise 😁 . I don't agree with some of you about bringing their ass's back as I believe they are the one's responsible for the shit the USA is in now. As I said MANY times those 4-6 asshats that WERE in here got people killed and US paying $5.00 a gallon for gas and $4.00 a pound for hamburger. Fuck them all to hell and glad they're gone.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I thought he was doing a hell- a-job down here!!!!!!! He got on my ass a couple times but was diplomatic about it. If he was the one that got rid of those focking lefty's more power to him and he should have got a pay raise 😁 . I don't agree with some of you about bringing their ass's back as I believe they are the one's responsible for the shit the USA is in now. As I said MANY times those 4-6 asshats that WERE in here got people killed and US paying $5.00 a gallon for gas and $4.00 a pound for hamburger. Fuck them all to hell and glad they're gone.

I just miss laughing at their imbecilic asses. 😆

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
People were bitching I guess cause they couldnt put him on "ignore" because he was a mod.. and also blaming him for reading pm's and being able to edit without a time stamp.. which all were false except not being able to "ignore" a mod..

Idiocracy and ignorance is a real thing🤣🤣

And they say we're crazy down here in the dungeon? Bunch of bitches up there in the lounge................. 😂

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
17A7B8DD-0334-43C4-94E8-3B603DCB4BA5.jpeg

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Maybe he took delivery of his speed car, and is on a 3 week maiden voyage.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Vic took the biggest hit.
Shades of Vicious13, pretty much said fuck you I ain’t changing shit. 👍👍

One thing about that young lad, he doesn't waver and you just love to see it........... 😆

He's another cat I like. Wears his heart on his sleeve, airs his opinions, works his ass off and has a great family. I'll see you at the river you crazy bastard!!! 👍

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Damn, I miss all the fun. All I saw was a few jabs here and there, but must have missed out on the good stuff!
Yeah, me too. Read the first page or two then went to movies with the Mrs.
Didn't pay any mind until this morning.😳

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Vic took the biggest hit.
Shades of Vicious13, pretty much said fuck you I ain’t changing shit. 👍👍
WOW, Vic got wacked????????????? I thought he had done a bunch of growing up and mended his ways with everybody. I guess I need to cruise around up there more than I do. I thought they called us "nuts" down here.

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
Soooooo……………where is Yuma ???

errr……….?

4Waters

Reaction score
Too had about Vic, but would wager that everyone is correct about LOF, DILLIGAF and Vic won't be back

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Too had about Vic, but would wager that everyone is correct about LOF, DILLIGAF and Vic won't be back
Maybe, or maybe in time? I know Vic had left on his own before, and has kids to really fill the time. DILLIGAF may pop back up if he gets board on the road?
If and when LOF gets his Speed car, he'll show up quicker than a politician to a tragedy!