Angry Inch

Hung like a light switch.
Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21212671/

:lamo

Sheen plays with dolls, destroys the evidence

MSNBC News Services
Updated: 9:14 a.m. ET Oct 10, 2007
He may be notorious for his pervy ways with the ladies, but according to a story in the New York Daily News, Charlie Sheen’s preferences aren’t limited to the real article. Rush & Molloy report that the actor once proudly owned a $6,000 full-sized, anatomically-correct cheerleader doll.

Apparently Charlie didn’t see anything wrong with his latex lady. An insider told the publication that he even brought her along to the “Spin City” set back in the day. But all that changed when Charlie offered a couple of real live women the chance for a foursome with him and his inanimate pal.

“They couldn't stop laughing at him,” the source told the Daily News. “Charlie got so mad that he ran the girls out of his house. Then he took a meat cleaver and chopped one of the doll's hands off. He and his bodyguard tried to dispose of it, like it was a real body. They wrapped it in a blanket and drove around in the middle of the night till they found a dumpster.”

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Have you seen this!!

Charlie has been kickin it with Dave Cat!

[video=google;3710987618964917848]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3710987618964917848[/video]

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Sheen had some problems about 7 years ago.
Hiring hookers in Agoura Ca, using stolen credit card numbers.
The guy is a real tool.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Sheen had some problems about 7 years ago.
Hireing hookers in Agoura Ca, using stolen credit card numbers.
They guy is a real tool.

How can someone "act" so cool, and normal in his roles in movies, and then turn around and act like this? Unbelievable.. :(

RD

boatnam2

Reaction score
Face it the guy sis rich a movie star he can pull all the tail he wants...problem is he is a sick fucker and most normal chicks are proably not down for what he wants to do so he hires pro's...why else would he do it.

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
"Oh Shit... For a moment there I thought I’d have to quit drinking!" - Charlie Sheen

:beer

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Face it the guy sis rich a movie star he can pull all the tail he wants...problem is he is a sick fucker and most normal chicks are proably not down for what he wants to do so he hires pro's...why else would he do it.

Yeah,, that's what slays me.
Gets all he wants, and still,,, and he's married,,,, and still,,

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
He had his own production company and an office upstairs from my Ex's in Agoura, Calif.

I always took him to be kinda of a geeky - nerdy guy.
He even walked like he just got bone'd in the Ass,, and now maybe I was right, he probably did.

All the girls thought he was "Fabulous".
No problem at all getting laid.
I've always believed that fame and money makes a guy look way more handsome. Especially in Sheens case.

Could never understand why he'd want to risk aids with hookers. Especially with so many willing, excellent looking chix about, and cleaner free sex,, and the chance of passing it on to his wife.

No wonder his wife got so amp'd at his antics.

Angry Inch

Hung like a light switch.
Reaction score
He had his own production company and an office upstaris from my Ex's in Agoura, Calif.

I always took him to be kinda of a geeky - nerdy guy.
He even walked like he just got bone'd in the Ass,, and now maybe I was right, he probably did.

All the girls thought he was "Fabulous".
No problem at all getting laid.
I've always believed that fame and money makes a guy look way more handsome. Especially in Sheens case.

Could never understand why he'd want to risk aids with hookers, especially with so many willing, excellent looking chix about, and cleaner free sex,, and the chance of passing it on to his wife.

No wonder his wife got so amp'd at his antics.

Sex addiction is a disease.