WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

London Bridge Webcam

East Wood

Reaction score
If any of you are stuck at work like me today is prime time viewing on the London Bridge webcam. At least for now....

HCP3

Reaction score
If any of you are stuck at work like me today is prime time viewing on the London Bridge webcam. At least for now....

Yep. The channel is full and the trees are already blowing around.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Are the extensions on LBR docks perminent?

gqchris

Reaction score
Who controls the Camera? I remember seeing the option years ago to request control, but not anymore! Yet I see the camera always moving.

Singleton

Reaction score
Crazy busy.
Sitting in the drivers meeting at LBR, but parked across the bridge by the Heat due to lines to get to marina. Trying to cross the bridge to get back to the Islander will be a CF once this is over and everyone is heading to boats

East Wood

Reaction score
neither did I, and on the same site. thats awesome.

havasuhusker

Reaction score
I am watching it. Channel looks to be in full force right now!

XClutchboy725

Reaction score
Just about grid locked right now with everyone trying to get to Thompson Bay...

Water Romper

Reaction score
That looks SOOOOOOO nice!! What's the temperature there now? I see the ever-so-famous Havasu breeze blowing the palm trees, looks like a perfect day.
Seeing that they extended the docks, does that get a bit "dicey" when the big boys are out along with the crowds and alcohol induced boaters ?

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
That looks SOOOOOOO nice!! What's the temperature there now? I see the ever-so-famous Havasu breeze blowing the palm trees, looks like a perfect day.
Seeing that they extended the docks, does that get a bit "dicey" when the big boys are out along with the crowds and alcohol induced boaters ?
its 90 just beautiful but yeah crazy on the water, just heard from tank and they are parked on a beach waiting awhile before trying to fight the crowd to bring his boat back to the dock

Reactions: DWC

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
There is some quality docking going on right now.... even with winds these guys are working those two screws..... side by side wide bodies in close quarters.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Just watched Tankster navigate a tight slip..... his bows hanging way out... see if he decides thats aok. Great skills Tank..... I need a drink after just watching!

charlyox

Reaction score
Here is a pic from about nine o’clock before the parade. The channel was packed.
696109ED-E6EC-4D4A-9D62-1F6D83F35907.jpeg

Water Romper

Reaction score
Son of a bitch, wish I was there- No, I have no big baller boat, just a lil old Hallett but I am a great spectator and fly WAY under the radar. A few posters mentioned parking/mooring the big "twin screws" with ease, NO KIDDING, I sat and watched (and drooled a bit) yesterday the Havi Cam and that huge white cat with two outboards just slide on in easy peasy, Ive mentioned it before, I have NO SKILLS to operate a boat like that, excellent skills. Great time to all that are there and play safe!

Ricks raft

Reaction score
Must have Been a late night, pretty quiet right now.
I see boats across on the beach did they get up early and park? Dont see people around them. Is overnight allowed now or lots of tickets today?

OkHallett270

Reaction score
You can also use the other one from the THE NAUTICAL RESORT, LAKE HAVASU, AZ

For some reason I can’t see this cam on my phone. The London Bridge one works great. Not sure what the deal is, I’ll have to try it on my laptop. Anyone else have that issue with the nautical cam?

thmterry

Reaction score
is the shootout going to happen? Any live video?

jadenchick

Reaction score
For some reason I can’t see this cam on my phone. The London Bridge one works great. Not sure what the deal is, I’ll have to try it on my laptop. Anyone else have that issue with the nautical cam?
Doing the same for me as well.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I only use RDP from my laptop .... don't like straining my eyes on cell screens & wrinkled foreheads.... but both cams working fine. My new obsession for DS.

OkHallett270

Reaction score
I figured out my issue. For whatever reason the nautical cam doesn’t like the Brave browser on my phone. If I turn the shields off on the browser it works. It’s weird because the cam at London bridge works either way??

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Still windy not so many boats 🤔 I’m home and the wind is kickn ass cold 🤬

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Sure looks different today.
Man I'll say.... I lived on that thing yesterday totally addicted. Woke up today and everybodies split town. No fatalities always a plus on DS week I've been told. Hard to believe all that fast glass on such restricted water and nobody collided.... looks to me like the boats got bigger/ faster and larger in number but the water stayed same if not lower. These guys will have to find some bigger water if continues to grow in popularity. Some of the helicopter vids looked more like Miami poker runs to Key West.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I just went on webcam.... what a difference a day or so makes.... total ghost town now.....even the extra dock extensions are gone that fast.... I bet the Havasu folks are all in recovery giving thanks they made it through another DS. Whew! I live in a beach town so I know the deal, I'll be bracing soon for summer crowds.

Springfield

Reaction score
Yep docks were removed this morning. Like a ghost town now compared to.

PlanB

Reaction score
Went and put gas in the boat at the Marina a couple of hours ago. Very quiet out on the water now.