WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Long(ish) term rental needed in Havasu

dspracing

Reaction score
Relocating to Havasu at the end of the month. Looking for a house to rent through mid-summer when our house build is scheduled to be completed.

Obviously a ton of snowbird options but it’s tough finding something through part of the summer.

Any help or leads is appreciated.

Thank you!

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Monthly Home Rentals are getting hard to come by in Havasu these days with everybody turning there homes into AirBnB rentals. If you find something decent you better jump on it. Likely won’t be available the next day!!

Gonefishin5555

Reaction score
Start offering the snowbird landlords a premium to extend the lease? I'm sure some can sleep at their friends place the first few trips of summer. My guess is that people would be afraid your construction will drag out until the end of next year. How about an RV onsite at your new place they will have the RV pad poured by spring when a snowbird rental would be up.

rpogorman1

Reaction score
What kind of terms are you looking for? I would consider renting our pool home out for a longish term rental. It's better to give me a call or text (951) 642-3261-Ryan

Blubyu

Reaction score
We have some openings. House is off Jamica.

Here is the VRBO link to view. If the dates work out let me know and shoot a PM so you don't have to go through VRBO.

Last edited: