WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Long Range Shooting CA

HPBoats83

Reaction score
Anybody in southern Ca do any long range stuff? The longest range I’m aware of is Pala and think I just need to head out to Barstow area, any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hallett21

Reaction score
“A place to shoot” outside of Santa Clarita has 400 yard targets. They are up hill if that maters.

relaxalot

Reaction score
West end Gun Club has a 600 yard range.. Great club but you have to be a full member in order to use the longer range pads.. or be with a member..

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
Piru used to go fairly long. Haven't been in years though

Big Chorizo

Reaction score
Pala is good at a distance of almost 900 yds, only bummer is that they are only usually open for rec shooting during the week with the occasional Saturday. We go out to Barstow near Fort Irwin, Irwin Rd. & Copper Creek Rd. There's some good canyons back there but plan on an all day event. Once you get into Barstow still takes about 45min to get to a decent spot.

DLC

Reaction score
If your looking for desert type shooting
Borrego area has some good spots, but you need to be careful and know where you are. State park is a no shooting area.

My buds have a spot and they leave their stuff on site but they just knock it down/hide it and they pick up any trash so it doesn’t look like a shooting site

CoreyD

Reaction score
Reached out to 1000 at Piru. Awesome place to shoot. They have a pistol range also.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

gbautista72

Reaction score
If you come to AZ Kingman has a 1000 yard range.
I've been to the Seven Mile Hill Range near Kingman a few times. Lots of space there. I also shoot indoors at Bank Street Guns. Good places!

HPBoats83

Reaction score
I was able to hit a plate at 700 this past weekend, going to try to do better this weekend

Nick0317

Reaction score
If you're looking to do some long range come out to the phoenix area. Its what I used to do and taught in the Marines. Can get you out to 1k easy of farther

HPBoats83

Reaction score
If you're looking to do some long range come out to the phoenix area. Its what I used to do and taught in the Marines. Can get you out to 1k easy of farther
PM sent