WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Long time

jnmn

Reaction score
last time we were able to get to our house in Havasu was DS 2019! 8 degrees here in Northern MI. and just finished shoveling snow.. As i was shoveling and looking out at the lake the steam trails lifting heat out of the lake was making wish I was out at Havasu. Going to drag the boat out this year no matter what, We will be bummed out if the street party is called off! But worth it to run the river up to PC and Turtle bar, hook up with some friends and float and enjoy the lake. Can't wait, its been to long!!

Also will be preety butt hurt if we can't get into our favorite restaurants, and bars!!

Reactions: DWC

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
As of right now everything is open! Do you rent your house when you aren’t here?

jnmn

Reaction score
No, we don't rent I suffer from OCD ;) and would never be able to deal with renters mistreating my home.
I also have to use the Windsor Launch, and I have a gut instinct it will be a $hitt show compared to 2019.
However the town has changed i assume we will manage just fine! we've been there 23 years now and lots of changes.