WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lookin for info...

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
I have a supposed 79 shiada in my yard right now. We moved it from an auction in LA to our yard to store until trans and export bs is finalized. The story behind it is that its going to a museum of some kind in canada. From what I can tell its on its og trailer (black) the boat is a 18'ish v drive and the hull is white with from what I can tell is blue checker pattern with a couple of sweeping lines fwd. (blue metal flake). Its shrink wrapped and I cant see it well but what I could see was what ive described. Anyone here have a line on this??? Info?? Its a rather odd ball tow for us. Just courious.

McRib

Reaction score
2011-06-09 18.21.52.jpg

rivergames

Reaction score
I have a supposed 79 shiada in my yard right now. We moved it from an auction in LA to our yard to store until trans and export bs is finalized. The story behind it is that its going to a museum of some kind in canada. From what I can tell its on its og trailer (black) the boat is a 18'ish v drive and the hull is white with from what I can tell is blue checker pattern with a couple of sweeping lines fwd. (blue metal flake). Its shrink wrapped and I cant see it well but what I could see was what ive described. Anyone here have a line on this??? Info?? Its a rather odd ball tow for us. Just courious.

Keep it and send them a sanger :skull

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Go see schoada checkerboard boats in Schiada section.. Be interesting to know which one it is.. Does it have a name on it?

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Similar but the dart in the checkerboard graphics don't seem the same...

Attachments

• schiada01.jpg
    schiada01.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 244
  • schiada02.jpg
    schiada02.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 245

McRib

Reaction score
Go see schoada checkerboard boats in Schiada section.. Be interesting to know which one it is.. Does it have a name on it?

I wasent part of the shrink wrapping. It was delivered to my yard as u see the pics. I cant remove the wrap to see anything other then what u see in the pics all I know it was bought at an auctuon and i dont even know which aution. it did come from the la area. Most likely van nuys idk.

B-rad

Reaction score
Came from Vintage -Gassers.com I was told that it was stored in a heated garage for close to 40 years. Has a L-88 427. I was contacted regarding the shipping of the boat. Check out thier web site, they have an old Lavey v-drive for sale.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Came from Vintage -Gassers.com I was told that it was stored in a heated garage for close to 40 years. Has a L-88 427. I was contacted regarding the shipping of the boat. Check out thier web site, they have an old Lavey v-drive for sale.

Did a search and didn't find the site, can you shoot a link?

CC

McRib

Reaction score
Couldnt find sight either. I thought gasser was a term for hotrod cars of a certain era..

Vmjtc3

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if they got the 20k they were asking??