WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

FOUND - No Longer Looking...

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
Looking for a single story 3 bed, 2 bath or better with attached garage and a fireplace anywhere from Boulder City to Havasu. No more than $375k. Putting 50% down via proceeds from a 1031 exchange. We have 45 days to identify 2 properties as of 1/26/21. 3rd allowable choice is going to be a REIT through 1031crowdfunding.com

Has to be in a prime location and in better than good condition. Hate to say it but, we are extremely picky.

If it’s via a Broker, I need to be in for 1/2 the commission based on California Broker’s Lic. #00929539. Really looking for an extremely good deal (if there is such a thing in this market) or will end up with the REIT.

I realize this is a stretch however, thought I would post it anyway.

Thanks,

Rick

Last edited:

varmit86

Reaction score
Could alway just get land and build if your tjat picky.
I have .25 acre in Willow Valley less than 1 mile to boat ramps and private beach.
I am even willing to carry the paper on it
Build exactly what you want!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
I have .25 acre in Willow Valley less than 1 mile to boat ramps and private beach.

Unfortunately the 1031 exchange requires that it get spent completely on a like property (in our case a rental) in a very short period of time.

sintax

Reaction score
Unfortunately the 1031 exchange requires that it get spent completely on a like property (in our case a rental) in a very short period of time.

We did this 2 years ago, it’s a tough process when there is actual supply on the market. It’s going to be extra tough now, supply seems pretty low, and prices seem pretty high. Reach out to Dave’s wife.

82daytona

Reaction score

It might be time to reconsider your asking price. Just sayin’

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
1031 sale has closed. Clock is now ticking. Prefer Boulder City and willing to consider all 3 bd/2 bath or better homes with a lake view, enclosed 2 car plus garage and a fire place, up to $500,000. Thanks, Rick

PaPaG

Reaction score
I have a neighbor in BC that may be ready to sell, have to ask them tomorrow and will let you know.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Looking for a single story 3 bed, 2 bath or better with attached garage and a fireplace anywhere from Boulder City to Havasu. No more than $375k. Putting 50% down via proceeds from a 1031 exchange. We have 45 days to identify 2 properties as of 1/26/21. 3rd allowable choice is going to be a REIT through 1031crowdfunding.com

Has to be in a prime location and in better than good condition. Hate to say it but, we are extremely picky.

If it’s via a Broker, I need to be in for 1/2 the commission based on California Broker’s Lic. #00929539. Really looking for an extremely good deal (if there is such a thing in this market) or will end up with the REIT.

I realize this is a stretch however, thought I would post it anyway.

Thanks,

Rick

Rick sorry I missed this post! Give us a call at 928-225-3375. One of our agents would be happy to help you narrow down your search based on your needs. We have several pocket listings and have new listings coming on the market constantly.

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
It would appear that the 10th time is the charm. We closed today on a really decent Havasu Estates pool home. We are extremely thrilled and can now officially say we are Havasu homeowners. Really looking forward to spending quality time in the new house.

The market is insane. Even though the budget almost doubled, we were out bid so many times I actually lost count. This despite the fact that we overbid the asking on all of them. If it wasn’t for Stacy’s persistence, her knowledge of the market and her outstanding ability to stay on top of things, it’s likely we would of never scored. To this I say, Thank You Stacy!!! You’ve been awesome.

————————————————————————————————-

badgas

Reaction score
It would appear that the 10th time is the charm. We closed today on a really decent Havasu Estates pool home. We are extremely thrilled and can now officially say we are Havasu homeowners. Really looking forward to spending quality time in the new house.

The market is insane. Even though the budget almost doubled, we were out bid so many times I actually lost count. This despite the fact that we overbid the asking on all of them. If it wasn’t for Stacy’s persistence, her knowledge of the market and her outstanding ability to stay on top of things, it’s likely we would of never scored. To this I say, Thank You Stacy!!! You’ve been awesome.

————————————————————————————————-

Congrats !

It's hard not to go over budget in this market.