WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for 7 day Havasu Rental - Thanksgiving 2018

HighRoller

Mr. All or Nothing
Reaction score
Non-party animal forty-something family of four looking for a place to call home for Thanksgiving week.

I know there are a lot of Havasu listings here, but I wanted to post this because we are only looking for a 7-8 day rental and I also thought there might be some peeps with "off market" options. November 16-24, 2018 are the proposed dates. Our first choice would be something on the Island, but we are open to looking at other options if they have a pool and/or Spa. Looking to spend $125-$175/night. Have no issues booking in advance and paying at least 50% up front.

Please email me [email protected] or Call/text me (971)226-0200.

Thanks,

Darren

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
Non-party animal forty-something family of four looking for a place to call home for Thanksgiving week.

I know there are a lot of Havasu listings here, but I wanted to post this because we are only looking for a 7-8 day rental and I also thought there might be some peeps with "off market" options. November 16-24, 2018 are the proposed dates. Our first choice would be something on the Island, but we are open to looking at other options if they have a pool and/or Spa. Looking to spend $125-$175/night. Have no issues booking in advance and paying at least 50% up front.

Please email me [email protected] or Call/text me (971)226-0200.

Thanks,

Darren
. Ours is available . Text me for info 909-322-9529 Ed