WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for a bimini for Uncle Carl's Howard.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
For a 24 6 Howard custom cruiser.

Anyone have one they want to sell?

I imagine the used market isn't very big for something like that and summertime is not a time to bring a boat in to have one made, but I thought I would try and see what is out there.

I know SD broker has a couple for sale, but a couple calls and pms later I haven't heard back, maybe someone knows him "off the boards" and can reach him another way. I would appreciate it.

Figured I would put the word out and shake the bushes and see if anything comes out.

UCH has a pretty high gunnel, but the seats sit up pretty high as well.

Brian

Rickybobby

Reaction score
Brian
Do you need the entire deal, poles, mounting hardware etc ??? I know where there might be some parts for sale?? and I know a Campbell guy in LHC who is doing some awesome stitching work if you want a new cover made. My buddy is working out of his house so his overhead is lower than most shop guys.
rb

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
UCH has the rail and the finger mounts on the rail.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I really need one before the Damn run. August sun and my chit lins in the sun all day no good. I would love to have something made but after we got the prop squared away.... the bimini was just out of sight out of mind. Forgot all about it being missing and I think I am out of time to have something made in time

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I think American canvas could get one made by then

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
First year on the run. No sun block no Bimini [emoji23] IMG_1108.JPG IMG_1107.JPG

Rickybobby

Reaction score
Brian
Do you have a measurement on the width at the mounts ??? I remembered I have one from a comp boat I had a custom Bimini made for, not sure its correct size???
rb

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Brian
Do you have a measurement on the width at the mounts ??? I remembered I have one from a comp boat I had a custom Bimini made for, not sure its correct size???
rb

RB,

Needs to be around 78-80 wide, needs to be around 50 in tall when opened.

I don't care about the color at this point. I can have material sewn up easily enough later on.

Thanks,

Brian

scott4878

Reaction score
I just made a new one for my 24sx you can have the old one it mounted on the lower part of the cap (next to gas cap) so I think it's 80"+ wide it needs set screw and straps but it's free I'm located in the so bay

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I just made a new one for my 24sx you can have the old one it mounted on the lower part of the cap (next to gas cap) so I think it's 80"+ wide it needs set screw and straps but it's free I'm located in the so bay

That should work for him.:thumbsup