WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for a Boat to Two me at the Havasu Ski Races 4/30 & 5/1

Reaction score
My Normal Team Will be at the SCSC circle boat races in bakersfield the same weekend as the havasu ski races. Seeing if anyone can help me find a boat and team to ski behind, Doesnt matter to me what races i ski in, I have gas money and can help back boats in the water or anything else i can do to help the teams out. Even If you all can pass my message around that would be greatly appreciated, i dont know any of the diehard teams contact info.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
My Normal Team Will be at the SCSC circle boat races in bakersfield the same weekend as the havasu ski races. Seeing if anyone can help me find a boat and team to ski behind, Doesnt matter to me what races i ski in, I have gas money and can help back boats in the water or anything else i can do to help the teams out. Even If you all can pass my message around that would be greatly appreciated, i dont know any of the diehard teams contact info.
If you are on Facebook, maybe post on NWSRA page. Might check with Angry Bird. I will see who else I can think of. Maybe check with Cheryl Ruston for suggestions and/or contact info.