WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

looking for a flooring contractor.

adam909

Reaction score
looking to have my floors done. Already have the flooring picked out just looking for spc vinyl flooring installed and baseboards.. located In the IE. Adam 949 357 7346

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
looking to have my floors done. Already have the flooring picked out just looking for spc vinyl flooring installed and baseboards.. located In the IE. Adam 949 357 7346
What part of the IE?

Dbroncos

Reaction score
I am getting vinyl (Republic Brand) done in my entire house. shopped around for awhile and settled on Carpet Station in Chino. They are starting next week. Baseboards and flooring. 2500 square feet of vinyl and 1000 of carpet. They have good reviews and after the initial estimate came down over 2k with cash payment.

adam909

Reaction score
I am getting vinyl (Republic Brand) done in my entire house. shopped around for awhile and settled on Carpet Station in Chino. They are starting next week. Baseboards and flooring. 2500 square feet of vinyl and 1000 of carpet. They have good reviews and after the initial estimate came down over 2k with cash payment.
Thank you.. we have choosen republic as well..

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Thank you.. we have choosen republic as well..
I was going to recommend the Carpet Station as well the main hub of / original business is in crestline. If you want their number let me know. The owner is Jeff Groetwald, he's a retired catcher for the Mariners and does a lot of work for me.

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
Great topic, I’ve been was going to start researching this type of flooring. What kind of pricing for material and install. Which brands are good and fair price. Anyone have pics of this material installed and review

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Try Rob Ettinger at California Cushion in Orange. He is a boater, family has been in the business for a long time.