WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for a Havasu RV garage w/pool for under $600k?

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
This home is coming on the market at $585k! Listing later today so give us a call before it goes live if you have any interest. This won’t last very long.
Team RDP 928-225-3375
52B6A12B-DAA6-4A90-AF17-C0DF2D7B706F.jpeg
87B1507C-291A-40CC-AD91-278623458906.jpeg
31B8526E-555F-4FE2-B936-26D82A272308.jpeg
A91301CC-8F4A-4DEB-B3B1-1F0080EFBB20.jpeg
6F056528-26B3-4696-9046-55194338BBC4.jpeg
4B4FC60D-A7D3-43B9-98C0-5636629BABFC.jpeg
EC735DD3-8DDF-4044-9B52-4CDCD74DA707.jpeg
EC1C5929-6BF3-4899-9129-BCC1A5439CC5.jpeg

FishSniper

Reaction score

sintax

Reaction score
Those Edison lights above the pool.......that looks safe!

haha I'm with you there, i dont think thats legit, but my kids aint swiming in that pool, but honestly with those other lines back there going every which way, it looks a lot like Bangladesh

sintax

Reaction score
Tough crowd!! He’s a member here so don’t be so cruel! This is a great house. I just sold same model with no wall no pool for almost $500k. Located in a cul de sac close to everything.

i love the house though! Its just hard, its the first thing I saw.

no question prices are up out there. Kelco is about 3/4 the way done with a spec house right across the street from us. I kinda choked when i heard what they were thinking

Boat 405

Reaction score
Tough crowd!! He’s a member here so don’t be so cruel! This is a great house. I just sold same model with no wall no pool for almost $500k. Located in a cul de sac close to everything.
No doubt he will get $585k. Nice house for sure. 3/3 or 3/2? How deep is the garage?

FishSniper

Reaction score
Better than a house with windows looking down on you. I always said a water tank is the quietest and least nosy neighbor you can have. This is a close second IMO.
Exactly. We passed on a house up there for this exact reason giant living room window of house tiered above always having a view into the backyard. Much rather a water tank or something like that then a house having a view in the yard.

Last edited:

HCP3

Reaction score
Looks badass! If I could offer a suggestion to the current owner and realtor, remove the personal pictures from the wall 😬.

snafu

Reaction score
All these homes out there look like 200-350k homes going for 500-700k. Crazy!
My thoughts exactly. I think low interest and FOMO play a part. Don't know how some of these places justify $100k increase in two years.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
True story. We'd been in our south side LHC house, with a nice view from the backyard, for about 10 days. One evening while sitting out by the pool we both said, "Where the F did that come from?!" It was a utility pole with a transformer on it we'd each over looked, right up against the rear of our property. It's still there. We just ignore it. Such is life in most of LHC, and we love it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Looks badass! If I could offer a suggestion to the current owner and realtor, remove the personal pictures from the wall 😬.

teaser pics off an agents cell phone.. lol these aren’t the listing pics.

Brobee

Reaction score
Beautiful house at a competitive price. I’m sure it will go quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brobee

Reaction score
Those Edison lights above the pool.......that looks safe!

Do those run 120v at the bulbs? I have the same looking Costco led string lights here, and the connections after the power supply don’t look like anything that would carry 120. I haven’t stuck a voltmeter on them but I assumed they were low voltage DC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Here’s the listing! There are a total of 3 RV garage pool homes on the market with pools under $600k. One has a 12’ door and is a little dated and one is older in North Pointe. My thought is we are good on price. Same home new with no pool or wall is selling in the 5’s right now. Call us for a showing. Doubtful it will make it through the weekend. But we will see!
928-225-3375

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
Having just gone through the house hunt, one thing I noticed and really appreciate, is the back yard wall stops before the rear garage door. Really nice to have that partitioned off from the rest of the yard. Case and point, you dont see that trailer out there when your in you pool. Also, I miss having a rear garage door, the ability to open it and get some airflow in my last garage was huge!

Reactions: DWC

FishSniper

Reaction score
Here’s the listing! There are a total of 3 RV garage pool homes on the market with pools under $600k. One has a 12’ door and is a little dated and one is older in North Pointe. My thought is we are good on price. Same home new with no pool or wall is selling in the 5’s right now. Call us for a showing. Doubtful it will make it through the weekend. But we will see!
928-225-3375

I agree and sent the listing to a friend that has a family member looking. This one looks to have everything so u can move in and be set with pool etc right away. With how busy all the trades are up there getting stuff done is not easy and long timeframes especially on pools.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Hey Stacy:
That place is remarkably similar too ours. I was actually going to talk to you and see what you think the value of our place would be if I were to extend the boat deep section of the garage and turn it into a full 14’ high RV garage.
BTW one of these days we need to get together so we can show you what we have done to the place.

Englewood

Reaction score
Will sell quickly...The Havasu market is no joke. I thought it would collapse but with everyone moving out of Communist California, I don't see the prices dropping.

BTW - We absolutely love the house you found us Stacy!

DWC

Reaction score
Will sell quickly...The Havasu market is no joke. I thought it would collapse but with everyone moving out of Communist California, I don't see the prices dropping.

X2 on both. The market is crazy. Co-worker came out last weekend to find a place. Houses with RV garages are money and going fast. He had one bought before they could write an offer. Met a RDP’r standing in line at Turners in Oxnard. Said he’s been looking for a few months with no luck. Same deal. Too many people leaving California for it to drop right now.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Hey Stacy:
That place is remarkably similar too ours. I was actually going to talk to you and see what you think the value of our place would be if I were to extend the boat deep section of the garage and turn it into a full 14’ high RV garage.
BTW one of these days we need to get together so we can show you what we have done to the place.

Let’s talk! Give me a call anytime and I’ll swing by!
we just got a new house on the south side no rv but super stoked so far...even used rdp realty... 👍
Thank you for supporting our team! We have an amazing group of agents! I’m very proud of how far we have come in such a short amount of time!

Awesome! Glad we found you something you love!

FYI guys...it’s looking like Surf will be pending by tomorrow. Lots of activity today!

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
X2 on both. The market is crazy. Co-worker came out last weekend to find a place. Houses with RV garages are money and going fast. He had one bought before they could write an offer. Met a RDP’r standing in line at Turners in Oxnard. Said he’s been looking for a few months with no luck. Same deal. Too many people leaving California for it to drop right now.
I believe he’s in escrow on an even better one now!

Tank

Reaction score

RDP'rs in Oxnard!? That's my hood man. Never see any RDP peeps. Unless it's RD marrying people on the beach. 😁

This is the EXACT house I'd want. Turn key, RV, Pool 3 pus 2, culdasac...PERFECT. We plan on buying a second home out there at some point but times not right now. I've kept my eye on the market for a solid 2 years now. Shit just keeps going up and up.

DWC

Reaction score
RDP'rs in Oxnard!? That's my hood man. Never see any RDP peeps. Unless it's RD marrying people on the beach. 😁

This is the EXACT house I'd want. Turn key, RV, Pool 3 pus 2, culdasac...PERFECT. We plan on buying a second home out there at some point but times not right now. I've kept my eye on the market for a solid 2 years now. Shit just keeps going up and up.
We talked for a little while. He was behind me in the morning ammo line. :D I was early to meeting my person in SB so i stopped. We talked for a little while and i noticed his shirt. Definitely don’t see a ton of RDP’rs in the wild.

DWC

Reaction score
I believe he’s in escrow on an even better one now!
Yeah, they’re both pretty excited. They’re great people. It’s gonna be fun to have them in town.
PS. The Oxnard couple was using Brandi also. They had nothing but great things to say about her also. Makes three of us.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Let’s talk! Give me a call anytime and I’ll swing by!

Thank you for supporting our team! We have an amazing group of agents! I’m very proud of how far we have come in such a short amount of time!

Awesome! Glad we found you something you love!

FYI guys...it’s looking like Surf will be pending by tomorrow. Lots of activity today!

The market is crazy right now! Are people buying up property in Havasu as vacation homes or primary residences?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
The market is crazy right now! Are people buying up property in Havasu as vacation homes or primary residences?

Yes. People are retiring, and people are buying secondary homes.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Yes. People are retiring, and people are buying secondary homes.

I guess I should get off the computer and stop looking at RDP and parts for the Cam Am and start working harder to I can buy one.!!! LOL

Although I would prefer Parker.

Tank

Reaction score
I would actually like to know the current statistics on the buying frenzy out there. Routinely Havasu has had a HUGE 2nd home market. Don't know the percentage but I think we can all agree it's large. I'd be interested to know what the buying trend is has been over the last two years. What percentage are moving there and what percentage are buying second homes. It does seem to me that over the past two to four years havasu has gotten increasingly more crowded and consistently growing.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I would actually like to know the current statistics on the buying frenzy out there. Routinely Havasu has had a HUGE 2nd home market. Don't know the percentage but I think we can all agree it's large. I'd be interested to know what the buying trend is has been over the last two years. What percentage are moving there and what percentage are buying second homes. It does seem to me that over the past two to four years havasu has gotten increasingly more crowded and consistently growing.

Boomers are going to continue to migrate there to retire is my thought. They are already changing the town with their tastes and demands and driving up the costs of many things. The town will continue to grow to support the market that they are creating. It’s not just a vacation spot or a cheap place to live until you die anymore.

Tank

Reaction score
Boomers are going to continue to migrate there to retire is my thought. They are already changing the town with their tastes and demands and driving up the costs of many things. The town will continue to grow to support the market that they are creating. It’s not just a vacation spot or a cheap place to live until you die anymore.
I'm always absolutely amazed when on the lake and look up at Havasu and witness the growth. It's HUGE! Crazy.

DWC

Reaction score
I’m just hoping for commuter flights to OC or Ont in the near future.