WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for a Manx buggy.

DaBank

Reaction score
My father in-law is looking for a Manx to tow being his motorhome. Anyone have one in Southern California or tri-state for sale?

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
I sure miss my Manx, they are a ton of fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LowRiver2

Reaction score

Howardflat

Bad MFer
Reaction score
Arrg! Pretty sure this seller had it posted before and took it off the market. It was listed in same city a year or so ago.

I would have bought this if it was advertised in June
Bucket list toy for me : Dejong

Oh me as well. Well bucket list not actually buying it. Lol

NicPaus

Reaction score
Arrg! Pretty sure this seller had it posted before and took it off the market. It was listed in same city a year or so ago.

I would have bought this if it was advertised in June
Bucket list toy for me : Dejong
I am at his build now. Need funds for the pool. He listed changed his mind on the pool now back to the pool. I thought about taking it on trade for part of my work it's in great shape.

mobldj

Reaction score
love my manx style buggy

bug 8.jpg
bug 5.jpg
bug 3.jpg

Attachments

• 20180609_111218.jpg
    20180609_111218.jpg
    312 KB · Views: 66

Gelcoater

Reaction score
My father in-law is looking for a Manx to tow being his motorhome. Anyone have one in Southern California or tri-state for sale?
@manxman builds them.
Have you considered new?
If a back seat or just more room is wanted he (as well as some of the other builders) have bodies that fit full size uncut pans.

DaBank

Reaction score
@manxman builds them.
Have you considered new?
If a back seat or just more room is wanted he (as well as some of the other builders) have bodies that fit full size uncut pans.
He wants a uncut pan full length one.

DaBank

Reaction score
IMHO that's a great deal, engine package. The 1914cc is a great reliable set up for a VW in dirt applications
I showed him this one already. It is in Florida now. The ad says the guy is moving to California in a few weeks so maybe it might make it out here and we can check it out.

manxman

Reaction score
I showed him this one already. It is in Florida now. The ad says the guy is moving to California in a few weeks so maybe it might make it out here and we can check it out.

This is a great deal. The car is brand new. It's one of my long bodys built by a guy in Corona then shipped to the guy in Florida. I would buy it if it was here in California. That car cost him about $20k by the time it made it out to Florida.
8342445.jpg

DaBank

Reaction score
This is a great deal. The car is brand new. It's one of my long bodys built by a guy in Corona then shipped to the guy in Florida. I would buy it if it was here in California. That car cost him about $20k by the time it made it out to Florida.
View attachment 800996
How long ago was it built?

kiethco

Reaction score
Check out the Manx club and Manx club classifieds. There are a lot in the 6-9k range that are better outfitted/built than I've seen in this thread. Just have the cash in hand and keep looking, craigslist is also a good resource. They're all one off builds so take your time and find one done right.