WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for a new interior in our 24' Spectra

MeCasa16

Reaction score
Looking to get the interior completely redone, including the gauges, levers, steering wheel, new stereo system, and changing the layout. We want to get a full bench across the back and have a large sun pad with electric lifts on it. We also want the cuddy cabin completely redone to match it. The boat is in Havasu now but we could take it anywhere on the west coast to get it done. I want it to really look amazing and sound incredible. Anybody have any guys in mind I should get a quote from? I want this spectra to be better than new.

Reaction score
Eliminator did mine.
1stArizonaACBSOct72006.jpg

MeCasa16

Reaction score

Any chance you have more interior pics? I would love to switch to a layout like yours. Was your boats interior the same design before eliminator did it? I am really interested in getting a bench across the back with a full engine hatch and 2 seats up front. I feel like I also need a new design for the cockpit. Controls, gauges, and steering. I don’t love the original setup.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
1985%20Eliminator%20Mohave%20int1.jpg

I had Eliminator Boats redo the entire boat interior, paying attention to making it looking like it came off the showroom floor. This took a lot of hours to replace the tuck & roll interior. They used the old interior as patterns, and completely gutted the inside (floors included), kept all original hardware and VDO blue-line Gauges. You can't get any closer to the original interior. I think the original person who stitched it up in 85, did it in 2005.
Found this picture of front seats / day-cabin area. It's all about finding the right colors and apply the correct scale, to an amazing configuration, and Eliminator has a lot of great talent. If you're serious about making it pop, I'd have Eliminator artist's draw something up for you.
I'll look to see if I have anything else handy.

Last edited:

MeCasa16

Reaction score
View attachment 686477

I had Eliminator Boats redo the entire boat interior, paying attention to making it looking like it came off the showroom floor. This took a lot of hours to replace the tuck & roll interior. They used the old interior as patterns, and completely gutted the inside (floors included), kept all original hardware and VDO blue-line Gauges. You can't get any closer to the original interior. I think the original person who stitched it up in 85, did it in 2005.
Found this picture of front seats / day-cabin area. It's all about finding the right colors and apply the correct scale, to an amazing configuration, and Eliminator has a lot of great talent. If you're serious about making it pop, I'd have Eliminator artist's draw something up for you.
I'll look to see if I have anything else handy.

For some reason I can’t get that picture to load. Maybe it is my iPad or the tapatalk app.

Reaction score
Last edited:

MeCasa16

Reaction score

MeCasa16

Reaction score
West coast marine interiors in Perris did mine, great people.

Wow, that is amazing. Did they do any fabrication or just the covers? I need everything fabricated for a whole new layout. Your interior came out amazing.

spectras only

Reaction score
Did my interior with full rear bench and deck. Removed the bow rail. Replaced aluminum rubrail with s/s and made a new swimgrid as well. Replaced cabin windows with dark lexan and painted the frames black.
spectra%2024.6

24%20spectra%201.jpg

24spectra4.jpg

24spectrahelm1%2520copy.jpg

Used Endura painting the hull.
spectra24%20bow%20copy.jpg

Last edited:

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
WOW! Would love to do this on my Howard 21. Bravo sir! Bad ass!

So you built the interior then had them pad and cover it? Any build pics or advise to do the same?

Cdog, sorry I missed your question on the interior build, I sent you a message

MeCasa16

Reaction score
Did my interior with full rear bench and deck. Removed the bow rail. Replaced aluminum rubrail with s/s and made a new swimgrid as well. Replaced cabin windows with dark lexan and painted the frames black.
spectra%2024.6

24%20spectra%201.jpg

24spectra4.jpg

24spectrahelm1%2520copy.jpg

Used Endura painting the hull.
spectra24%20bow%20copy.jpg

Who did the work on this?

spectras only

Reaction score
I did the restoration on the boat. Interior was done by a pro upholsterer in Vancouver. He was a Fiji native, retired only few years after my boat was done.