WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for a place in parker

Rondog4405

Reaction score
.you guys are slippin..forgot to ask for pics of said "nymphomaniac" girlfriend ..

Icky

Reaction score
25 slips available. We are in the process of putting in new docks now(thanks wakesurf boats).
Docks are first come first serve. Only tight on holiday weekends but usually space available. Bylaws says you can keep the same slip for fourteen days.
We have our own ramp and cabanas down there as well.
It never really looks all that busy on the docks. So if you own there you just park in the slip for the weekend or do you have to "check" it out for the weekend. If you leave for the day should you expect someone in your spot? What's the space rent or hoa cost?

Clank123

Reaction score
It never really looks all that busy on the docks. So if you own there you just park in the slip for the weekend or do you have to "check" it out for the weekend. If you leave for the day should you expect someone in your spot? What's the space rent or hoa cost?
Yes there usually are plenty of slips available.
The slips are for owners only.
It’s all pretty simple.
Pick a slip, put your ropes on it and it’s yours. We do have a sign up sheet hanging in one of the cabanas that you fill out with the slip number when you take one and sign out when you are done. Just started doing that this past Summer.
As long as there are ropes around the slip you are good to go.
HOA fees are 250.00 per year, for dock maintenance, insurance, etc.

Icky

Reaction score
Yes there usually are plenty of slips available.
The slips are for owners only.
It’s all pretty simple.
Pick a slip, put your ropes on it and it’s yours. We do have a sign up sheet hanging in one of the cabanas that you fill out with the slip number when you take one and sign out when you are done. Just started doing that this past Summer.
As long as there are ropes around the slip you are good to go.
HOA fees are 250.00 per year, for dock maintenance, insurance, etc.
Thank you, got her wheels turning 😎

Bajastu

Reaction score
Check out Verde West. Cleanest park out there, just no river access. We just launch at River Island State Park. A year long state park pass works well at Parker and Havasu.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Obviously we all cant afford the price tag it cost with owning so its a nice second option . My mobile price was not even a 1/4 of the cost of a lot . For 450 i get water ,sewer,trash, no property tax and a private launch ramp for the park . Oh and water front with a view ! Its not perfect but neither is anything else i can afford to do with my family . View attachment 971693

I would be interested in running the actual numbers and seeing how they pan out. (Tell me what I’m missing here)

It used to be every 600.00 was a 100k on a 30yr. With interest rates even lower now I’m sure the 100k grew somewhat.

If someone is paying 400+ on space rent.. there’s 80-85k right there that you own vs giving away.

Price of an actual unit is literally all over the board as we can already see.. but call it 75 for something nice?

You are at 160-180 shopping for deeded with water access... and it appreciates “usually.”

Which basically puts you into the marina manor mobile clank123 put above... but your money is working for you. (I will freely admit I don’t know what interest rates are on a mobile)

You will spend more on beer in a day than water sewer and trash costs..

It works for a lot of people (obviously) otherwise the parks wouldn’t be full like they always are.. I just don’t understand it for myself personally.

Granted I don’t have one so maybe I’m missing amenities or something... or lifestyle? Comradarie? I will give up a lot to have that in a community.

I will also freely admit I don’t know a lot about mobiles on deeded land so my structure could be all out of whack.

Last edited:

NicPaus

Reaction score
Echo prices have appreciated a lot. Had several friends sell last year and they made a good chunk. My place has gone up about 80k in value based on what the mobiles by me have sold for. 1 is actually listed at 120k about 35k more than the one sold for a few doors down. Its not a asset though its a Lifestyle improvement.

Neighbors that are now friends are priceless. We have walking dinners, BBQ cook offs, desert rides and chili cook offs we all do together. Great community.

RVR_RCN

Reaction score
Here’s a couple to check out! Sorry I didn’t see this earlier, it’s been a crazy week and I haven’t been online much. Give us a call anytime for assistance! Team RDP 928-225-3375

I this deeded land or deeded mobile with space rent? If rent, what is the monthly space fee?
3720 Az-95, 37
Parker, AZ 85344
3 beds 2 baths 1,040 SF • #1014666

boatnam2

Reaction score
Last 2 places deeded for sale last week I caught wind of before listed one up above buckskin and one up on hillside of river sold first day.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Couple in the manor have been out there awhile, drove by wasn't my cup of tea, even though the crew there seems pretty solid if you can drink lol.

boatnam2

Reaction score
I red place in the annex is in a cool park just because of the owners beach, (I use to have a place there) but its on little street on end of park, place next door is like the Beverly hillbillies. pluses walk to roadrunner.

boatnam2

Reaction score
So RD's argument doesn't hold water because you can't get a place with deeded land on AZ side for $200k with amenities like an Echo Lodge on CA side! I get the investment strategy, but i don't want to be 4 blocks from the water. I'll stay at Echo and pay for the lifestyle!
Well I had a place on the water in front of the rock at echo, which is the prettiest spot on the river IMO for $600 a month, throwing away money for sure but I could watch boats go by all day with my boat right there, no wait to put boat in, rzr, golf cart, bullshit with great neighbors, kind of like the keys but for 800k less but which I cant afford anyways.. You wont get that with a deeded property currently, even buckskin valley which has a crappy spot for water access is in the 250's plus. I think everyone has a certain thing they want from the river and leasing a spot river front is a option for some, maybe not for others. Camping is 75-100 a night now so you go twice a month you spent that $600 you are paying your lease without having all your toys stored there ready to go..

BUSTI

Reaction score
I'll sell you my place at Riverland. Good deal. Its small but for the price you could remove it in a year and put a 3 bed double wide on it and be under budget. I can send pictures.

Clank123

Reaction score
So RD's argument doesn't hold water because you can't get a place with deeded land on AZ side for $200k with amenities like an Echo Lodge on CA side! I get the investment strategy, but i don't want to be 4 blocks from the water. I'll stay at Echo and pay for the lifestyle!
Hey to each his own.
Spent some time in Echo over the years, Place is pretty dang nice.
RD is correct on the 200k at least in Marina Manor, but values are going up.
You’re right as far as amenities.
For me, not too bad being off the River a ways to distance from the noise and mayhem that goes all day and into the late night on the weekend.
From my place it’s a 2 minute ride in the golf cart to my boat that is in a slip, not tied to an anchor, and can stay in the water the entire time I’m there. Don’t miss the evening pull out and clean up every night.
About the same 2 minute drive to 2 great restaurants(I think Bobby Ds closed though) and a bar( that has decent food)
Add in the great people with places there, along with gas and Ice 4 minutes away(Circle K) and it has all the amenities I need.
View from my deck isn’t half bad either...
F89C913D-E013-4104-B361-38E73E9E01D2.jpeg

grumpy88

Reaction score
I would be interested in running the actual numbers and seeing how they pan out. (Tell me what I’m missing here)

It used to be every 600.00 was a 100k on a 30yr. With interest rates even lower now I’m sure the 100k grew somewhat.

If someone is paying 400+ on space rent.. there’s 80-85k right there that you own vs giving away.

Price of an actual unit is literally all over the board as we can already see.. but call it 75 for something nice?

You are at 160-180 shopping for deeded with water access... and it appreciates “usually.”

Which basically puts you into the marina manor mobile clank123 put above... but your money is working for you. (I will freely admit I don’t know what interest rates are on a mobile)

It works for a lot of people (obviously) otherwise the parks wouldn’t be full like they always are.. I just don’t understand it for myself personally.

Granted I don’t have one so maybe I’m missing amenities or something... or lifestyle? Comradarie? I will give up a lot to have that in a community.

I will also freely admit I don’t know a lot about mobiles on deeded land so my structure could be all out of whack.
I would never argue its a better investment long term . I was just saying cost + amenities it really is not that much . I would love to sell mine and duplicate it some where else but thats impossible at what i can afford . Mooring is not ideal but sure is nice to go out and get in the boat for a couple of hours and just tie back off . I can see my boat from the couch . I can walk 40 feet and swim with the family and neighbors .

boatnam2

Reaction score
I have no problem driving a golf cart block away to water, hell even across highway to water is fine to me if its beach access, its about what out there for sale. I missed the boat on deeded parker real estate for now, hopefully someday there might be another that's fits my situation. Jetdriver951 keep your eyes open you will find something. I have stayed at every park there is in parker, well except river reflections, owned a few places on Cali side and a few on AZ all of them have pro's and cons, To me its the people who make the place, find a place with awesome people and a cardboard house will work.

Jetdriver951

Reaction score
I'll sell you my place at Riverland. Good deal. Its small but for the price you could remove it in a year and put a 3 bed double wide on it and be under budget. I can send pictures.
Pm has been sent

Rondog4405

Reaction score
I often wish we had bought something down on the water so the kids had more to do when we were done boating for the day.. probably would have. had we not scored a killer deal up in lakeside. Paid 39k 3 years ago.. betty hunter in town carried the note for us.. it's up around 100k now. Not a bad ROI🙂

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

When my buddy got his place in Big Bend, rent was 125.00 a month.

Rents have only been 600.00+ for a few years now. So keep that in mind as to why all the parks are packed solid!

Today, if you want to own a place on the water, you can buy a cheap mobile and your done, or...

Pony up a huge down payment and then start paying a whole lot more every month.

Most people are payment shoppers, and this is not and investment to them. It's just a place to go and have fun.

If I Was looking at investment property, the last place I'd look would be Parker! 😝

Parker Dreamin

Can I get a what what ???
Reaction score
Bransons guys, I am telling ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk