WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for a pontoon

Performance Grips

Reaction score
So I sold my cat and I'm looking for a pontoon. I narrowed my choices down to 25-28 bennington's, playcraft's, and southbay's 2008 or newer. I would prefer I/O but am open minded. If you know of any for sale let me know. I'm looking to buy in the next 3 weeks. I'm going to look at 3 this weekend but want to see everything out there. Thanks in advance.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
You can steal DILLIGAF's.................see boats for sale

Performance Grips

Reaction score
That boat is one on my list. I don't know a lot about the southbay's and its a little more than what I want to spend but is definitely one im looking at. How do southbay's compare ride and performance wise to bennington's and playcraft?

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
All great choices you have there. Dont forget to consider Manitou V-Toon and Premier PTX technology.

I am close to pulling the trigger too and can't decide.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
That boat is one on my list. I don't know a lot about the southbay's and its a little more than what I want to spend but is definitely one im looking at. How do southbay's compare ride and performance wise to bennington's and playcraft?

The words performance and toon dont go together. Buy what you want and be happy. :)

TCHB

Reaction score
The nice thing about the Bennington is that the second owner gets the same warranty for 10 years. My Playcraft warranty ends with the original owner.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
The nice thing about the Bennington is that the second owner gets the same warranty for 10 years. My Playcraft warranty ends with the original owner.

That's good to know about the warrant. That's one bad playcraft you've got there.

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
The premires look really nice too. I'll check them out also. Thanks
I have a premiere PTX that I keep in the water in Havasu with an O/B (not for sale), I'd be happy to take you for a ride if you're in town sometime......send me a PM if interested.:D

Performance Grips

Reaction score
I have a premiere PTX that I keep in the water in Havasu with an O/B (not for sale), I'd be happy to take you for a ride if you're in town sometime......send me a PM if interested.:D

I might take you up on that offer. I'm going to be up there next weekend. I'm looking at a couple of boats and would like to look at yours. I hear they're great boats. Thanks for the offer.

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
I might take you up on that offer. I'm going to be up there next weekend. I'm looking at a couple of boats and would like to look at yours. I hear they're great boats. Thanks for the offer.
NP

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
The words performance and toon dont go together. Buy what you want and be happy. :)
Just sayin' :D:rolleyes
[video=youtube;DLRwkrBZzsA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLRwkrBZzsA&sns=fb[/video]
[video=youtube;p11CHLq9RjU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p11CHLq9RjU[/video]

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Just sayin' :D:rolleyes
[video=youtube;DLRwkrBZzsA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLRwkrBZzsA&sns=fb[/video]
[video=youtube;p11CHLq9RjU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p11CHLq9RjU[/video]

I don't think these would fit into his description all too well. :rolleyes:P

I wonder what he got anyway!