WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for a Pool Re-Plaster in OC

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Hello RDP Braintrust . . . I have a friend in Huntington Beach that needs his pool re-plastered. Standard back yard size, and nothing overly fancy, like pebbles etc.
He's one of those really nice guys who I'd hate to see have a bad experience and would like some referrals to a good company.
He understands that good work ain't cheap, and cheap work ain't good, he just want's it done right.
Thanks in advance for any leads. 🙏
Cheers

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
I can do, but honestly if he only wants Plaster not Pebble Tile etc... I’d say call Alan Smith. They do great work and costs for pool finish will be same as me. Plus I really do not like to do Plaster finish. Literally have done I think 2 Plaster’s in prob 5 years. Everything we do is “the fancy stuff” lol

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
I have a typical 1990's free form kidney shaped pool. I was just quoted just under 6k for re-plaster/quarts in Vegas if that helps.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Thanks for all the info …. I forwarded this to him. Really appreciate it.

sintax

Reaction score
I can do, but honestly if he only wants Plaster not Pebble Tile etc... I’d say call Alan Smith. They do great work and costs for pool finish will be same as me. Plus I really do not like to do Plaster finish. Literally have done I think 2 Plaster’s in prob 5 years. Everything we do is “the fancy stuff” lol

Do you do work in Riverside?

I'm looking to go from plaster to pebble, new coping, as well as raising the backwall up 1-2 blocks (backyard slopes up to my neighbor about 4')

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Do you do work in Riverside?

I'm looking to go from plaster to pebble, new coping, as well as raising the backwall up 1-2 blocks (backyard slopes up to my neighbor about 4')
Yes we do

Reactions: ssc

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
We used Alan Smith Pools to repair our spa and do some ground movement fixes. Excellent work and communication.

I just used Alan Smith Pools earlier this year..... Great job, not the cheapest. If you friend wants to come by and check out our pool and I can give him some pointers/advice just PM me....... I really can help..... in Mission Viejo.

imirsh1

Reaction score
Im in Mission Viejo. I used J. Hock to replaster my pool about 5 weeks ago. He was the cheapest and could start the soonest of the 6 proposals I received.
J. Hock Pools. 714 746-1292

ssc

Reaction score
Yes we do

Wife and I were in the pool yesterday. Wife again tells me she wants the plaster redone. Asked why it hasn't been done. Told her it was Tim's fault. She asked how it was Tim's fault? I said better him then me. She gave me the LOOK. I'll be calling after the summer so my lovely wife can pick out what she wants. ;)

Cheers, Steve