WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for a skier for catalina

P45

Reaction score
Looking for a skier for the open day cruiser class , have a winning boat and driver current class record holder also looking for a womens class skier for an all girls team she has a 34 magic with 540s a very nice and fast boat.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I wish I had the skills. I get squirly though [emoji16]

CycloneRacing

Reaction score
Looking for a skier for the open day cruiser class , have a winning boat and driver current class record holder also looking for a womens class skier for an all girls team she has a 34 magic with 540s a very nice and fast boat.

Hello,
I was contacted by an Aussie who wants to ski novice or F2. His name is Sean Hamilton and his email address is: [email protected]

Thanks Troy

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Hello guys. Just an FYI, Sean can not ski the Novice Class at Catalina. In Australia he has competed in classes other than Novice. If he wants to ski F2 I know of a boat available. Gus P-6. If you are in contact with him again please let him know. Thanks, John

Backlash

Reaction score
I'm with BHC Vic..... I can ski but am in NO condition to do something like the CSR (And I doubt I ever could be!). These men and women are incredible and have some amazing skills! ;)

TheKeysLife

Reaction score
im available to observe/navigate for the csr pm me!!!!!

RPVMom

Reaction score
I think I may have a skier for you. He's skied Catalina before, and is in great shape. Can you PM me? He just raced at Bluewater and did very well. Or email me at [email protected]. Thank You! IMG_7077 (2).jpg IMG_7082.jpg IMG_7091 (2).jpg

dryhoze1

Reaction score

My son saw this & is very interested if still available.
Incredible athlete in great shape and one hell of a skier.
Will be 18 second week of April

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 95

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score

Get him over to Elsinore next weekend if possible. If he has not skied before, they can get him into "grassroots" class. I believe they help find race equipment he can borrow.

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
Get him over to Elsinore next weekend if possible. If he has not skied before, they can get him into "grassroots" class. I believe they help find race equipment he can borrow.
Any of my gear that works for him, he is welcome to.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score

This weekend, April 2nd & 3rd, La Laguna Resort, 32040 Riverside Dr. Lake Elsinore CA. Registration opens at 7:00 AM.

Pat_Murphy

Reaction score

I'm interested in skiing the CSR this year...Want to give me a ring? 818-404-3178

Pat_Murphy

Reaction score
So your are going to ski the Min both days this weekend?

I think that would take me out of the novice class for CSR....per the 'new rules'

But it would sure kick off some training....

Reaction score
I think that would take me out of the novice class for CSR....per the 'new rules'

But it would sure kick off some training....

What new rules ...if you ski novice and only novice and don't win overall for the year you can ski novice for catalina.

Pat_Murphy

Reaction score
What new rules ...if you ski novice and only novice and don't win overall for the year you can ski novice for catalina.

NOVICE: To qualify as a NOVICE the skier shall not have received points in a sanctioned marathon/circle race in any class other than
Novice, Social, Pro Social or the equivalent entry level class in your region. If you have ever trophied in the Catalina Ski Race, you may NOT enter the
Novice class.

Is the mini a 'novice' class?

Reaction score
NOVICE: To qualify as a NOVICE the skier shall not have received points in a sanctioned marathon/circle race in any class other than
Novice, Social, Pro Social or the equivalent entry level class in your region. If you have ever trophied in the Catalina Ski Race, you may NOT enter the
Novice class.

He'll ya. Get your ass out on a ski.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Novice class.

I believe there is a Novice class in the Mini and we have changed the CSR Novice rule: To qualify as a NOVICE the skier shall not have received points in a sanctioned marathon/circle race in any class other than Novice, Social, Pro Social or the equivalent entry level class in your region. If you have ever finished the Catalina Ski Race in a time under 1hr 30min, you may NOT enter the Novice class.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Novice class.

Yes, there is a novice class in the Mini, along with many others. If you have not previously raced in other classes, just sign up and ski "novice" in the mini and you can still ski the class in Catalina.

Reaction score
I believe there is a Novice class in the Mini and we have changed the CSR Novice rule: To qualify as a NOVICE the skier shall not have received points in a sanctioned marathon/circle race in any class other than Novice, Social, Pro Social or the equivalent entry level class in your region. If you have ever finished the Catalina Ski Race in a time under 1hr 30min, you may NOT enter the Novice class.

Pat so do you need a ride?

P45

Reaction score

We will be at Lake Elsinore this weekend for the ski races. The boat we are using this weekend has a red number 21 on it.

dryhoze1

Reaction score
We will be at Lake Elsinore this weekend for the ski races. The boat we are using this weekend has a red number 21 on it.

Thank you for the reply :thumbsup
My son also plays high school baseball & unfortunately this weekend was booked.
We are looking for the conclusion of the season in 3 weeks.
Is there another race he could participate in prior to Catalina ?
It looks at this point he would be eligible for the novice class.

Thanks again & good luck this weekend !!
Brian

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply :thumbsup
My son also plays high school baseball & unfortunately this weekend was booked.
We are looking for the conclusion of the season in 3 weeks.
Is there another race he could participate in prior to Catalina ?
It looks at this point he would be eligible for the novice class.

Thanks again & good luck this weekend !!
Brian

The next ski race is April 23 & 24 at Havasu Springs.