WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

looking for cav plate hardwere

gregk1

Reaction score
hello i am looking for cav plate hardware if anyone has any allso need a velvet drive bellhousing for chevy call 253-927-5870 thanks greg

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
I'm in the process of swapping out all of my cav plate hardware on my 21' Schiada. I will post pics when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
schiada2.jpg

rivergames

Reaction score

Are you going to put a piece of aluminum on the back under the pillow blocks?

when I pulled all my shit off, the pillow blocks left a indent in my hull.... I made a pretty dope bracket over the weekend that I will run as a support.

Lets see some pics of the new hardware :thumbsup

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Are you going to put a piece of aluminum on the back under the pillow blocks?

when I pulled all my shit off, the pillow blocks left a indent in my hull.... I made a pretty dope bracket over the weekend that I will run as a support.

Lets see some pics of the new hardware :thumbsup

Im not sure yet andrew. My boat is at pats fiberglass right now getting the whole top re-gelled and all the pillow blocks and the "d" ring and the speedo pickup filled in right now.

rivergames

Reaction score
Im not sure yet andrew. My boat is at pats fiberglass right now getting the whole top re-gelled and all the pillow blocks and the "d" ring and the speedo pickup filled in right now.

No Shit? Are you sticking with the yellow?

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
No Shit? Are you sticking with the yellow?

Ya its still gonna be yellow and white. I was gonna ad some grey stripes in it, but since im not doing the bottom right now, I thought it would look funny. Plus I dont wanna feel the lines when he re-gels it. Not to mention my triple axle is getting built at schiada right now, and I dont have the extra coin to do the bottom, and do the floors in my boat like I want. Im ditching the electric plates also, and gonna do one of the new hydraulic dealio's in it with a lock out handle.

Last edited:

=River Perfection=

Reaction score
Ya its still gonna be yellow and white. I was gonna ad some grey stripes in it, but since im not doing the bottom right now, I thought it would look funny. Plus I dont wanna feel the lines when he re-gels it. Not to mention my triple axle is getting built at schiada right now, and I dont have the extra coin to do the bottom, and do the floors in my boat like I want. Im ditching the electric plates also, and gonna do one of the new hydraulic dealio's in it with a lock out handle.

Marc, your boat was super clean before, congrats, I'm sure it's gonna turn out awesome!! Hope all is well dude.