WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for Havasu pool house for rent.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
We are looking to rent a house with pool
June 19th - 22nd Budget is under 1k
Should just be Me wife and 3 kids.
Wife’s cousins may end up tagging along. (They are older than us)

Just will be the family hanging out no parties or stupid shit going on. ( I’ve been there done that with my tenants lol )

At the most 6 adults 3 kids 1 baby.

What do you guys got?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
That is Father's Day weekend, basically it has become a holiday weekend in Havasu over the last few years. Might be tough to find a pool home with that budget, especially if places are renting for the prices they were last year. Easy $300+ / night plus cleaning fee.

Ours is available as of right now, but not sure how long that will be because we are already filling up for the summer just off our repeat renters from RDP.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

CLdrinker

Reaction score
That is Father's Day weekend, basically it has become a holiday weekend in Havasu over the last few years. Might be tough to find a pool home with that budget, especially if places are renting for the prices they were last year. Easy $300+ / night plus cleaning fee.

Ours is available as of right now, but not sure how long that will be because we are already filling up for the summer just off our repeat renters from RDP.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I just wanted to give RDP first crack at my money. There are 3 or 4 available in that price range available on the interwebs.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Looks like I won’t have my step daughter June 19th 22nd
So we are also open to June 24-27th let me know will be booking in the next week.