WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for High End Auto Interior Shop

Dkahnjob

Reaction score
I remember a few months back someone made mention of an automotive/truck interior shop that does really nice leather work.
I have a Mercedes Benz E350 Diesel that I love and my wife hates because she says the leather seats are too hard.
I would like to find a shop that can re-upholster the passenger seat so that it still matches the interior but has a softer feel.
Any help will be appreciated.
I am located in the San Fernando Valley, but could travel some distance.
TIA
Dave

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
I remember a few months back someone made mention of an automotive/truck interior shop that does really nice leather work.
I have a Mercedes Benz E350 Diesel that I love and my wife hates because she says the leather seats are too hard.
I would like to find a shop that can re-upholster the passenger seat so that it still matches the interior but has a softer feel.
Any help will be appreciated.
I am located in the San Fernando Valley, but could travel some distance.
TIA
Dave
I got a guy. Text me your number. 818-974-4555 I’ll call him tomorrow.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Casman in San Fernando. Castor or Rick.

They do high end and plenty of custom interiors.

Dkahnjob

Reaction score
Casman in San Fernando. Castor or Rick.

They do high end and plenty of custom interiors.
I did have Casman work on the car and he made some cushions for us.
I like them, but didn't work for my wife.
DK

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
Another vote for Pedro. Known him for years and had lots of random work done by him.
... they can do it...North Hollywood Auto Upolstery and Pedro have been doing my stuff for decades ...
...Pedro’s nephew Albert another master with a sewing machine lives the next block over from me...does show quality only work...but he is so booked up I doubt that you could get him???...
...If you happen to hook up with Pedro and he is too busy to do it ask him if he could call Albert...you never know...