WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LOOKING FOR LILLY PADS FOR SALE IN THE SOUTH BAY

stevel

Reaction score
Does any one know where I can purchase a lilly pad in the south bay area today. We have friends here that want one and they are flying back home tonight to Aus. I guess they are not easy to get there
Thanks

Andy01

Reaction score
Do a search here, there was someone delivering them in the area last summer.

rvrrun

Reaction score
We got our iFloat and Lily two years ago and had to drive to Corona to get them. I don't think there is anywhere in the South Bay.

TrojanDan

Reaction score
Go to Costco.com and search Aqua Lily. They have them for $399 shipped. Not sure if that includes shipping to another continent.

River918

Reaction score
We would like to purchase one of these, but I'm hesitant due to the size when they are being hauled around. Can someone tell me what approximate size a 16'er would be when it's rolled up? I'd really don't want to have to strap it to the swim step, and would like to put it on the floor of the boat if possible..

Thanks..

rvrrun

Reaction score
We would like to purchase one of these, but I'm hesitant due to the size when they are being hauled around. Can someone tell me what approximate size a 16'er would be when it's rolled up? I'd really don't want to have to strap it to the swim step, and would like to put it on the floor of the boat if possible..

Thanks..

The swim step is the only good place I have found for it. It fit between the seats of the boat when we first picked it up, but I havn't been able to roll it that tight again. The diameter, rolled, is going to depend on the length.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score

Thanks..

There big when rolled up.....

We ended up buying a big one end of last season and it wedges in perfect on the front of our tritoon between the gate and front rails.. I wouldn't even try to put it in the interior of our 210.

relaxalot

Reaction score

Thanks..

I like the inflatable gang plank mat by airhead. Search it on Amazon. Strong and portable. Doesnt give you rug burns on your arms and legs. They can zip together. Much better for me.

OneWildSummer

Reaction score
I literally just bought an ifloat from a dealer in Corona. They have new colors too! Red/yellow and Blue/Pink and Red/White/Blue! Her Info is 714-350-0990 Christina.. She gave me a cool bag and can coolers.. cool chick