WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for new canopies

Brennan

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can order new canopies for my 07 Nordic Thor. I was referred to Aero or AG in Fontana from Nordic but they are having trouble getting the material in a timely manner and their quote was very high in my opinion. I’m assuming I’ll have to take my old ones off to have a mold made by whoever can do them. Any referrals would be great.

Attachments

• A3F30D67-C8D3-44A3-99A7-0F55D5031AA1.jpeg
    A3F30D67-C8D3-44A3-99A7-0F55D5031AA1.jpeg
    320.8 KB · Views: 149

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
If you wanna drive to Santa Clarita, I got mine made by King Kid Covers.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can order new canopies for my 07 Nordic Thor. I was referred to Aero or AG in Fontana from Nordic but they are having trouble getting the material in a timely manner and their quote was very high in my opinion. I’m assuming I’ll have to take my old ones off to have a mold made by whoever can do them. Any referrals would be great.
Idk who did the last ones in the Orion or the ones in the DCB but being they are both outsourced so can’t just use the automatic “well it’s DCB vs Orion” but the ones in the new boat are so crystal clear it’s amazing. Even with 12 years of surface scratches etc the clarity is awesome. Call down and ask Jessica up front or Eric they will help you out.

Goodtime$

Reaction score
Idk who did the last ones in the Orion or the ones in the DCB but being they are both outsourced so can’t just use the automatic “well it’s DCB vs Orion” but the ones in the new boat are so crystal clear it’s amazing. Even with 12 years of surface scratches etc the clarity is awesome. Call down and ask Jessica up front or Eric they will help you out.

Kurt @ Acylifab Riverside makes the DCB / Howard windscreens and canopies. They are top quality, he makes our canopy for the 287 DECK and the distortion is zero. Right now his lead times are far out due to windscreen production.
Canopies are so labor intensive its crazy.

Orion- Made by dude who makes jet boat style windscreens. Quality materials obviously budget minded.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Mine are by Shields out of Texas, perfect and crazy expensive, not cheap but not ridiculous.

94875D2C-C458-4058-8A8B-4D3B587F15B3.jpeg

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Kurt @ Acylifab Riverside makes the DCB / Howard windscreens and canopies. They are top quality, he makes our canopy for the 287 DECK and the distortion is zero. Right now his lead times are far out due to windscreen production.
Canopies are so labor intensive its crazy.

Orion- Made by dude who makes jet boat style windscreens. Quality materials obviously budget minded.
Did you get Kurt @ Acylifab right? Google gave me no results.

Icky

Reaction score
Are the existing ones broken or just scratches? Can the scratches be polished out?

lenmann

Reaction score
Did you get Kurt @ Acylifab right? Google gave me no results.

I think this is the company you are looking for

Brennan

Reaction score
Are the existing ones broken or just scratches? Can the scratches be polished out?
I have a crack in my drivers side canopy. Been there since I bought it. Can’t look at it any longer

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I have a crack in my drivers side canopy. Been there since I bought it. Can’t look at it any longer
Go check out that Acrylifab than! I’ll send you a pic from the driver seat tonight.