WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for new show to watch on prime or netflix...

nordic454

WWW.METALWORXLV.COM
Reaction score
Gotta check out Bosch, Bloodline, and Schitts Creek

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
The Umbrella Academy
its kind of weird but in a good way

j21black

Reaction score
I watched Cocanie Island last night - only a one time show around 90 minutes.....Want to talk about a FD up deal, but I saw it coming....Wife was mad when I ruined it.

Honestly it's not that well done, but an interesting watch....

Tank

Reaction score
Whens Peeky fucking blinders returning!? And Taboo??

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Just posted this in streaming thread, Medal of Honor on Netflix.

BajaMike

Reaction score
Season 1 - Goliath was also a good show - billy bob Thornton

Won’t watch anything with that asshole Billy Bob Thornton. Ever seen some of his rants on radio interviews.....he’s a totally self centered narcissist and a complete asshole.

Reactions: DLC

BajaMike

Reaction score
justified

Justified, one of the best shows ever, based on the great writer Elmore Leonard’s novels, watch season one, episode one, and you will get hooked. Old time U.S. Marshall in a modern world....doesn’t mind saying “if you’re here tomorrow I’ll shoot you”!

Punisher is excellent also.

Tank

Reaction score
Won’t watch anything with that asshole Billy Bob Thornton. Ever seen some of his rants on radio interviews.....he’s a totally self centered narcissist and a complete asshole.
If you boycotted every self centered narcissist asshole actor you'd have a pool of about 4 people who's movies you could watch and not feel guilty about. LOL
But I hear you. I refuse to watch Robert Dinero movies now. Not too difficult since he hasn't made a decent movie in like 20 years but still.

BajaMike

Reaction score
If you boycotted every self centered narcissist asshole actor you'd have a pool of about 4 people who's movies you could watch and not feel guilty about. LOL
But I hear you. I refuse to watch Robert Dinero movies now. Not too difficult since he hasn't made a decent movie in like 20 years but still.

Yes, Dinero is gone from my list also.....what a full of shit little ass hole punk. He just got dropped from a $20 Million deal to do “Goodfellas 2” because no one likes him anymore.

Tank

Reaction score
Yes, Dinero is gone from my list also.....what a full of shit little ass hole punk. He just got dropped from a $20 Million deal to do “Goodfellas 2” because no one likes him anymore.
Yep. I love how he threatens to punch people (Trump). I'm like, dude, you're like 75 years old and about 5-6 175 lbs wet there tough guy. You're not REALLY a mobster you fuckin chooch.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Deniro hatred and trashng of Trump goes years back,something about a Restaurant lease or Restaurant Opportunity Deniro screwed up.Fuck him,Even his wife has had enuff of his Bullshit,filed for Divorce.
Looks to be about 5'3 with lifts. :)
image.jpeg

Last edited:

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Deniro hatred and trashng of Trump goes years back,something about a Restaurant lease or Restaurant Opportunity Deniro screwed up.Fuck him,Even his wife has had enuff of his Bullshit,filed for Divorce.
Looks to be about 5'3 with lifts. :)
View attachment 753759
Deniro seems to really like those riser shoes. What a LOSER!!
Screenshot_20190514-221325_Google.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

BajaMike

Reaction score
Also, Yellowstone is good, catch up on last season and then the new season starts soon.

westair

Reaction score
It’s fantastic huh?
Well I almost passed on watching the series because its kinda old news but if it's accurate, the details and what went on behind closed doors are pretty chilling to say the least.

Meaney77

Reaction score
Season 1 - Goliath was also a good show - billy bob Thornton
I really liked the 1st season but the 2nd season was a big let down for me :)
Season 2 was just fuckin weird.... like the writers were on acid or peyote ....

WTF happened to this show? Just binged watched the entire series- Season 1 was kick ass, not sure what the fuck happened with season 2... it blows...And I think their is a season 3 in the works??

Reactions: DLC

thmterry

Reaction score
I watched Money Heist and thought it was good.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I just finished Mind Hunters...

It's about how the FBI developed criminal profiling way back when.

And the show is using actually crime cases! Manson included.

Great sound track. Cool old cars. Great acting. Bring on season three!!!

Tank

Reaction score
Peeky blinders new season is out. Really good (as usual) so far.

The Boys was a good watch.

DLC

Reaction score
WTF happened to this show? Just binged watched the entire series- Season 1 was kick ass, not sure what the fuck happened with season 2... it blows...And I think their is a season 3 in the works??

Yes season 2 wasn’t as good as season 1.

Looking towards season 3! We Hope it makes up for season 2...

BajaMike

Reaction score
Have you seen “Banshee” and “The Punisher”? Both great, kick ass shows! Not sure if they are Netflix or Amazon Prime.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Not on Netflix, but Prime; The Boys. Holy crap that show is so good! Best series I have seen in some time. I am not really a fan of super hero stuff, especially all the CG style stuff. However, this show is not so much about super powers and more drama between regular people and the super heros. Pretty damn good!

Synapses:

The Boys is set in a universe where superpowered people are recognized as heroes by the general public and owned by powerful corporation Vought International, which markets and monetizes them. Outside of their heroic personas, most are arrogant and corrupt. The series primarily focuses on two groups: the Seven, Vought International's premier superhero team, and the titular Boys, vigilantes looking to keep the corrupted heroes under control.

The Boys are led by Billy Butcher, who despises all superpowered people, and the Seven are led by the egotistical and unstable Homelander. As a conflict ensues between the two groups, the series also follows the new members of each team: Hugh "Hughie" Campbell of the Boys, who joins the vigilantes after his girlfriend is killed when one of The Seven, A-Train, collides with her at super high-speed, and Annie January / Starlight of the Seven, a young and hopeful heroine forced to face the truth about the heroes she admires.

alpha 1

Reaction score
Also the Last Narc is on the murder of DEA agent Enrique "Kiki" Camarena if you know the story this points the blame in a different direction.

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score
El Marginal on Netflix: Crazy show about a cop who goes semi undercover in an Argentinian prison to find a corrupt judge’s kidnapped daughter.

Great acting, great characters, grimy as shit.

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
Kind of old but started watching it over again cause its pretty fuckin funny.... The Santa Clarita Diet. Drew Barrymore & Timothy Olyphant are hilarious in it. :D

Taboma

Reaction score
We've enjoyed the Jack Ryan (Tom Clancy) series on Prime. Season 2 running now.

Two other TV series in addition to most mentioned in this thread, that were fun and very entertaining were Orphan Black and Killing Eve.

samsah33

Reaction score
We've enjoyed the Jack Ryan (Tom Clancy) series on Prime. Season 2 running now.

Two other TV series in addition to most mentioned in this thread, that were fun and very entertaining were Orphan Black and Killing Eve.

was going to mention Orphan Black as well, first few seasons are bingeworthy but the series jumps the shark pretty soon after that.

Got hooked on Walking Dead right when the pandemic started, was a bit creepy since I felt like we were living it at the time, thought it was going to be like Buffy or Twilight or some crap like that, but definitely was not the case.

Taboma

Reaction score
was going to mention Orphan Black as well, first few seasons are bingeworthy but the series jumps the shark pretty soon after that.

Got hooked on Walking Dead right when the pandemic started, was a bit creepy since I felt like we were living it at the time, thought it was going to be like Buffy or Twilight or some crap like that, but definitely was not the case.

I've found that shows seem to lose their initial originality and enthusiasm after a few seasons. I don't know if the writers just get burned out, or write themselves into a corner, the producers start dictating direction or ask for a raise and get replaced --- or a bit of all of the above. I thought Orphan Black slowed down as they got more into the characters and less action, but I kept tuning in just to see who Helena was going to brutally annihilate as only she could do. Completely opposite of how creatively kindly Villanelle would end your pathetic existence on Killing Eve.

For several seasons we really enjoyed The Walking Dead, then Rick went completely stupid and it felt like the writers were in fact Zombies themselves. I was only able to cope after I switched my allegiance to rooting for the show's bad guys, zombies or human, anxious to watch the show's hero good guys die violently.

I've found that lowering my expectations and not screaming at the TV characters makes my wife's viewing time more pleasant, in addition to keeping my BP rate within safe limits. 😂 If the hero's prove to be repetitively stupid, as if they've pissed on the writer's Cheerios, I just root for the other team 😁

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Just finished watching The Queen's Gambit. It's a mini series and if you're into chess you'll like it. It's loosely based on a true story.