WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for old H.O. bindings

RyanPartridge

Reaction score
If anyone has any of these old HO bindings they want to sell let me know. I'd take size Large or XL, either one!

If they're still attached to your old ski I'm still interested.

Attachments

• IMG00430-20110623-1453.jpg
    IMG00430-20110623-1453.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 215

SKIA36

Reaction score
If anyone has any of these old HO bindings they want to sell let me know. I'd take size Large or XL, either one!

If they're still attached to your old ski I'm still interested.

I might have some like that, but they are used and worn...sz lg(I have a sz 11.5 foot)

RyanPartridge

Reaction score
I might have some like that, but they are used and worn...sz lg(I have a sz 11.5 foot)

I'd love to see what shape they're in. I usually end up replacing the toe rubber anyways. How's the rest of em?

XX14

Reaction score
on a 90's Connely High Wrap. Nobody had them any more. There was a company I believe in Seattle that actually made one and installed it on the plate. Do a little googling and I'll bet you'll find them. I'll try to track down the company.

XX14

Reaction score
Our head binding builder is not here today & I want to double check w/him.I couldn't find an old/used part in size Large to use as a pattern but he may know of something. Most likely you'll need to send your old one in.At that point he'll probably suggest you send in all the parts for him to reassemble.It's no where near as easy as taking them apart.I'll confirm tomorrow. Regards, Melissa BoenderWiley's Water Skis1417 S Trenton StSeattle WA [email protected]hone: 206-762-1300Fax: 206-762-7339Orders: 800-962-0785

RyanPartridge

Reaction score
Thanks XX14, I've used Wiley's for binding parts in the past.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
I was thinking about repairing my old HO bindings too, but I hate to redrill my 360's

RyanPartridge

Reaction score
I was thinking about repairing my old HO bindings too, but I hate to redrill my 360's

I've had to drill my 360's and seal the stock Maha holes.

I just found an old Bassett slalom ski never used/mounted with hole patterns for HO bindings. :champagne:

work2ski

Reaction score
P3020001.jpg

I just pulled these of my Turbo and put new HO Venom bindings on. What is the attraction to older bindings? Price?

RyanPartridge

Reaction score
View attachment 153827

I just pulled these of my Turbo and put new HO Venom bindings on. What is the attraction to older bindings? Price?

For me it's price and I also find them comfortable. I haven't tried the newer bindings yet. The early HO's are what I first started out on and I guess I got used to them..;)

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I think my son is working at Burbank water ski this Saturday. I'll have him see if there is an old set around or even parts of them.
Sorry just not ready to give my bindings or ski up yet:D And I agree, I find mine to be very comfortable as well

For me it's price and I also find them comfortable. I haven't tried the newer bindings yet. The early HO's are what I first started out on and I guess I got used to them..;)

RyanPartridge

Reaction score
I think my son is working at Burbank water ski this Saturday. I'll have him see if there is an old set around or even parts of them.
Sorry just not ready to give my bindings or ski up yet:D And I agree, I find mine to be very comfortable as well

Let me know whenever you want to sell that ski Mr. C!

I've always wanted to check out Burbank Waterski. Let me know what he finds!:D:thumbsup

RyanPartridge

Reaction score
I went by Burbank Waterski, no luck...Still lookin' for these bindings in a L or XL..!

C'mon fellas I know there's a dusty old HO ski with these boots sitting in your garage that hasn't been used in years. Hook a brother up!:D

Boat737

Well used Member
Reaction score
I went by Burbank Waterski, no luck...Still lookin' for these bindings in a L or XL..!

C'mon fellas I know there's a dusty old HO ski with these boots sitting in your garage that hasn't been used in years. Hook a brother up!:D

Hey Ryan, sorry your not here at the river. It's a zoo. I think the flatty would be stuck on the trailer. Anyway, I just came across this site for used ski stuff. I only looked at it for a minute, but had 140 bindings posts. Check it out. http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?topic=home

RyanPartridge

Reaction score

Hernando

Blue Oval Slinger
Reaction score
You call Endo's?

Being from Long Beach, you may have already tried.