WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for race bindings size 11 left forward.

Cole Harper

Reaction score
Hey RVD people, seeing if anyone has some Race bindings. The ones I have on my ski now are stiff as a rock. Seeing if anyone has some bindings for sale that would fit a size 11 foot. Left foot forward. Thanks!

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Hey RVD people, seeing if anyone has some Race bindings. The ones I have on my ski now are stiff as a rock. Seeing if anyone has some bindings for sale that would fit a size 11 foot. Left foot forward. Thanks!

What brand are yours? Race bindings normally are fairly stiff to hold your feet stationary on the ski.

DC makes replacement rubber. There are also places that sell rubber that you could trace out and cut yourself, takes a bit of time to do a nice job. I may have a few tricks that would help you get them back together, like using longer screws and clamps to hold the stuff all together when assembling.

I will look and see if I I have any bindings have here that might work.

Cole Harper

Reaction score
Awesome! Thankyou so much! They’re a littler older. I’m not sure what brand I’m thinking they’re from early 80s? I’m familiar with race bindings but this rubber has had some years in the sun or something, and on top of that I wear a different size. I think they’re are size 10s. Toes get crushed back haha

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Awesome! Thankyou so much! They’re a littler older. I’m not sure what brand I’m thinking they’re from early 80s? I’m familiar with race bindings but this rubber has had some years in the sun or something, and on top of that I wear a different size. I think they’re are size 10s. Toes get crushed back haha

I didn't see anything decent in my first look around tonight, I will try and recall if I have more stashed in another box.

Are you coming out this weekend? I plan to stop by and see a few of my other friends there at Sandbar.

Cole Harper

Reaction score
I won’t be up until oct. 16-18 and then oct. 23-30 with lori and all the October crew. Thankyou for looking! I really appreciate it!

BOOM BOOM

Reaction score
I won’t be up until oct. 16-18 and then oct. 23-30 with lori and all the October crew. Thankyou for looking! I really appreciate it!

Attachments

• 20201018_195854.jpg
    20201018_195854.jpg
    310.5 KB · Views: 91