WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for shop to dial in my old Jet Bote

sfury

Reaction score
Can anyone refer a shop to go though the running/steering of my old Pioneer jet boat? I store it in Parker and I bounce between Orange county and Havasu so any of these areas would work for me. It's been sitting for a couple years but tanks have race fuel that hopefully saved to fuel system. The shifter cable may need replacing. Mainly looking for a shop that could lake test it afterwards also. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• rrr.jpg
    rrr.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 156
  • rrrrrrr.jpg
    rrrrrrr.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 152
  • rrrrrrrr.jpg
    rrrrrrrr.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 149
  • rr.jpg
    rr.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 152
  • rrrrrrrrr.jpg
    rrrrrrrrr.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 150

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Can anyone refer a shop to go though the running/steering of my old Pioneer jet boat? I store it in Parker and I bounce between Orange county and Havasu so any of these areas would work for me. It's been sitting for a couple years but tanks have race fuel that hopefully saved to fuel system. The shifter cable may need replacing. Mainly looking for a shop that could lake test it afterwards also. Thanks in advance.
I've heard there's a couple good shops in Havasu that specialize in jets, you might have to put this in the lounge to get noticed.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Keep in mind that racing fuel loses octane also. If it's a high compression engine you may want to think that through before you go run it hard.

AV gas has to be a little more stable due to the amount of time it may sit in a plane.

Reactions: D19

sfury

Reaction score
Keep in mind that racing fuel loses octane also. If it's a high compression engine you may want to think that through before you go run it hard.

AV gas has to be a little more stable due to the amount of time it may sit in a plane.
I would drain it before it goes in. Thanks

BigRedBryan

Reaction score

Havasu Marine Specialties