WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for some Home Gym Equipment

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Slick

Reaction score
When is this auction? I can't find anything about it, and the article requires a subscription.

RD
Here is the city site. I clicked on the first link and can see the equipment and bids.

Attachments

• 1D10496C-C47D-43C7-A5BE-EB00016C3790.png
    1D10496C-C47D-43C7-A5BE-EB00016C3790.png
    468.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 724FF063-D2BD-4720-8497-46F6330B8519.png
    724FF063-D2BD-4720-8497-46F6330B8519.png
    456.7 KB · Views: 55

bocco

Reaction score
Try TRX straps. You can do quite a bit with them and they don't take up a lot of space and the price is reasonable compared to some of the equipment out there. You do need a place to hang them. I just hooked them to a beam in my garage. Inside they make a nice ceiling mount that you can lag bolt into ceiling joist. Once you get back in shape you can also use the ceiling mount to hang a sex swing. It's a win win.

deliomask

Banned
Reaction score
I decided to do the same thing at my place, and here are my tips for everyone trying this. It's worth checking out online marketplaces like Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace. There are often great deals on used gym equipment that people are looking to get rid of. You can also look into purchasing new equipment online from retailers like Amazon or Dick's Sporting Goods.

AZLineman

Adjusting to retired life
Reaction score
Get a Rogue HIT bike, bench that will incline and some dumb bells. Min stuff but enuf. If you find a good deal on a bow flex off clist they are pretty amazing too. A heavy or aqua bag is great too. If u stick with it then add more as deals arise. C list marketplace and offer up. Move the belly to the bicep💪

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I’m kinda wondering why those two members were banned already?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Review their IP addresses. Same as prior spammers. These aren't real people, Dave. Looks like they are using ChatGPT or something similar to generate responses.

I don’t even know how you do that with the IP’s.. lol

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Fucking AI spam bots now.. great

This is reddit, and twitter prior to musk....

The bulk of consensus on political topics where you just shake your head are all bot generated.

They essentially use group pressure to create a consensus and herd mentality.

It's how literally in the course of a single year these sites go from being mostly libertarian in their ideals to full blown woke communists.

When you combine a bot army with a handful of moderators to remove genuine opposition they can turn the tides of conversations with incredible efficacy.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This is reddit, and twitter prior to musk....

The bulk of consensus on political topics where you just shake your head are all bot generated.

They essentially use group pressure to create a consensus and herd mentality.

It's how literally in the course of a single year these sites go from being mostly libertarian in their ideals to full blown woke communists.

When you combine a bot army with a handful of moderators to remove genuine opposition they can turn the tides of conversations with incredible efficacy.

Not on rdp they won’t.. lol. This place goes libtard it’s gonna be me and you posting on here by ourselves lol

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I just don't understand what the objective here would be?
Basically to build a post history that looks legit, then over time start shoe horning in actual spam that looks like organic recommendations.

Most people have gotten used to seeing spam and what fake posts look like, so they essentially become ineffective.... So the spammers are upping their game.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just don't understand what the objective here would be?
Certainly not my specialty, by any means, and I've wondered the same myself. It seems to me that they may be doing stuff like this to build the AI model to become better. My understanding is that the model learns as it is used more and more and the output becomes more lifelike, even to the point that it is almost impossible to determine if you are talking with a person or a computer. My best guess is that ultimately their goal is to create profiles that will eventually be used for spamming or running scams against members. With my limited knowledge about AI, I could be wrong. Given the vast array of knowledge amongst the RDP inmates, I'd love it if someone who is well versed in this would chime in.

Last edited:

RichL

Reaction score
Certainly not my specialty, by any means, and I've wondered the same myself. It seems to me that they may be doing stuff like this to build the AI model to become better. My understanding is that the model learns as it is used more and more and the output becomes more lifelike, even to the point that it is almost impossible to determine if you are talking with a person or a computer. My best guess is that ultimately their goal is to create profiles that will eventually be used for spamming or running scams against members. With my limited knowledge about AI, I could be wrong. Given the vast array of knowledge amongst the RDP inmates, I'd love it if someone who is well versed in this would chime in.
The more I read about AI, the more respect I have for the Mods who are figuring it out.

Gonefishin5555

Reaction score
The more I learn about it the more terrifying it is..
Could see the day where people sign up for the forum and you need to mail them a random number generator device that they need to use to generate a unique code every time they login.