WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for someone to hire. (Entry level automotive)

sfury

Reaction score
Does anyone know someone that needs a job in North Orange County? Looking for an entry level person that wants to learn and advance. We work on RV's and install accessories on trucks. Starting at $15.00 hr. Monday thru Friday 8-5 with NO Weekends. Just requires a valid drivers license, clean driving record and a will to work. It would be like a porter but with a lot more opportunity to learn to work on vehicles. PM me if you anyone. Thanks Sfury

Last edited:

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Hiring sucks right now, I have an add for a design engineer for material handling and getting all sorts of people applying non of which i'm looking for.

I bet its even going to harder finding someone at the level you are looking for as CA is paying people $600 a week to stay home, crazy.

Good luck!

gqchris

Reaction score
Does anyone know someone that needs a job in North Orange County? Looking for an entry level person that wants to learn and advance. We work on RV's and install accessories on trucks. Starting at &15.00 hr. Monday thru Friday 8-5 with NO Weekends. Just requires a valid drivers license, clean driving record and a will to work. It would be like a porter but with a lot more opportunity to learn to work on vehicles. PM me if you anyone. Thanks Sfury

Great opportunity for someone young to learn the trade.

sfury

Reaction score
Hiring sucks right now, I have an add for a design engineer for material handling and getting all sorts of people applying non of which i'm looking for.

I bet its even going to harder finding someone at the level you are looking for as CA is paying people $600 a week to stay home, crazy.

Good luck!
Tell me about it. Figured I would try here incase someone wanted to kick their kid off the basement sofa. Lol

MCnParker

Reaction score
Man if my son was 1 year older I would seriously push him toward this, only a junior in high school. What/where is your company, might need some stuff done on my truck and always looking to support local.

Cdog

Reaction score
That's gotta be tough finding someone who actually has to work for $15 when they can flip burgers and make the same if not more.

Hell I built CBM's for the International space station in 1996 for $17 and hour with benefits. Crazy... I guess I'm getting old....

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
When we did general auto repair years ago I got my various candidates from the local High school auto shops , I would call the Auto Teachers and simply ask ;)

My Son Josh actually came to JBP as a vocational Ed "student" thru a work experience program

sfury

Reaction score
When we did general auto repair years ago I got my various candidates from the local High school auto shops , I would call the Auto Teachers and simply ask ;)

My Son Josh actually came to JBP as a vocational Ed "student" thru a work experience program
Schools don't have industrial art classes like when I went to high school in the 70's. Marina high in HB we had Hot metals (Welding), Auto shop, machine shop, power mechanics and cycle mechanics. Good times back then.

badgas

Reaction score
That's gotta be tough finding someone who actually has to work for $15 when they can flip burgers and make the same if not more.

Hell I built CBM's for the International space station in 1996 for $17 and hour with benefits. Crazy... I guess I'm getting old....

Yeah it is tough. My Son had been making $20-$30 per hour delivering food while his job was on hold.

The nice thing about this job offer from the OP is that someone will learn some great skills that would translate to so much more.

MCnParker

Reaction score
Sunny Hills High School has Auto shop, might be worth a try...Only school I know of in the area that still offers it.

Schools don't have industrial art classes like when I went to high school in the 70's. Marina high in HB we had Hot metals (Welding), Auto shop, machine shop, power mechanics and cycle mechanics. Good times back then.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Well the most recent "program" at Jet Boat we created ourselves, I simply got the "Plebe" coverered under my comp and put him to work as a part time shop helper , He finished college recently and landed an engineering job ;)

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
does this include storage and access to lifts to work on my bus on the weekends? heh.

sfury

Reaction score
does this include storage and access to lifts to work on my bus on the weekends? heh.
Yes for sure! Be careful of what you ask for or you may have to come work for me.

Attachments

• Lift 40K.jpg
    Lift 40K.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 63