WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for Strippers in Havasu

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Lol.. Yeah I would think it would just be a continuation of what goes on in the channel on the busy weekends. Only difference would be lighting and the smell of piss and beer instead of lake water. 😂

Andy B.

Reaction score
yet, not all should be.
The fitness level on display during spring break has gone down hill since my spring Break days back in the mid to late 90’s

Sad to say even here in Vegas you see a lot more fattys, chick's dressing in short skirts and shorts that are 5 sizes to small. Apparently some don't have mirrors in their houses.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Really, that shit is free in the channel... Spring break is around the corner and those snowed in crowds will be ready to show skin.....

yeah just imagine the talent thats been stuck at home with gyms closed going out in a bathing suit this season. Its gonna be pretty bad,

sangerflattbottom

Reaction score
I have dealt with these folks with several wood related projects. I always enter near the loading dock/yellow dot. Awesome place!

1614880982527.png

RVRKID

Reaction score
Side note - I'm actually shocked there's no strip club in Havasu. Talk about a money maker opportunity!!
There was one by where Cha Bones is about 30 years ago, it was in that tall building and I remember my buddy and I were out there for a few days so we walked up from the channel to check it out because he was finally 21 and I had a fake ID. Holy smokes what a sight, girls weren't good at all and the beer was warm. It was the day shift though..HAHA

Done-it-again

Reaction score
yeah just imagine the talent thats been stuck at home with gyms closed going out in a bathing suit this season. Its gonna be pretty bad,

True and to be honest didn't think about that.... None the less some guys dig that and after a few drinks and sun i'm sure the standards for both sexes drop...lol

2Driver

Reaction score
yet, not all should be.
The fitness level on display during spring break has gone down hill since my spring Break days back in the mid to late 90’s

Yep. they all looked like DB back then.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I had my buddies drag me into the club near or in Bullhead in 1998.
Buddy got in a fight with the girl who was paid twice for the same lap dance
About 4 pm on a Saturday , lol.
The whole gang of girls chased us out when my best man called them all crackheads 🤣
Truth hurts

RVRKID

Reaction score
I had my buddies drag me into the club near or in Bullhead in 1998.
Buddy got in a fight with the girl who was paid twice for the same lap dance
About 4 pm on a Saturday , lol.
The whole gang of girls chased us out when my best man called them all crackheads 🤣
Truth hurts
HAHA went to that one on a Bachelor Party also, good lord I think the guys had bigger tits then most the girls in there.

wash11

Reaction score
Wood furniture stripping and refinishing. :D Any recommendations? It is a music stand that my wife had painted silver and has sentimental value.

SJP
Furniture Workz 928-230-2549 Janet. Super skilled, has an incredible wood/workshop on her property on the Southside.

Reactions: SJP

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Lol.. Yeah I would think it would just be a continuation of what goes on in the channel on the busy weekends. Only difference would be lighting and the smell of piss and beer instead of lake water. 😂
I'm a bit confused...doesn't the channel on big weekends smell more like a strip club than a lake?

Taboma

Reaction score
yet, not all should be.

Everywhere this ole bird looks I see, well, stuff that makes me really glad I'm not single and out shopping. One thing apparent, seems most everybody is eating a lot, I won't use the word "Well", but a lot. :oops:

WYRD

Reaction score
I get the channel smells like piss and beer but how would a strip club smell like lake water?

getreal

Reaction score
I have a # for one in Havasu. PM me for the number