WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for (wtb) Ebbtide / Hurricane deckboat

thebiz

Reaction score
Good morning River Dave-er's,

I have always seen the wtb/looking for threads on here with great results so I thought I'd give it a try.

Looking for (wtb) Ebbtide / Hurricane deckboat-
I thought we'd get through one more season before my kids needed the "wakeboard" setup but over Memorial Day it was evident that would not be the case. We currently have a Hurricane 226 Fundeck which has been great from day one and we'll be sad to let her go, but it's not ideal for tubing/skiing/wake boarding etc. and this needed to happen now. There is a yellow Ebbtide locally here in San Diego that I have looked at but can't seem sell my self on the yellow. Don't mind traveling to look at the right boat but can't seem to find any-but that's probably due to a combination of my looking limitations and the fact that the season has already started (?)

I'm looking for either and Ebbbtide 2100/2200 or a Hurricane GS 202 as the 2 pics below illustrate (I just pulled these pics off of the internet and if they happen to be someones and they don't want them up I will pull them, just using as examples-BTW neither are forsale). We are "Lower River Junkies" so we will need the smaller +/-22' for ease of navigation. I would like it to be "turnkey" with a tower, swim step/deck, stereo etc. as the season is here and don't want to waste time on installing those items. I would also like a V8 (5.0 minimum) but would prefer the bigger 5.7 or larger. But hey I am all ears for suggestions and opinions.

I will be listing the Fundeck once we have done the full transformation.

Thank you!!

ebbtide.jpg
Hurricane.jpg

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
I was searching too... Good luck, I found mine here but a couple weeks back there was a Real nice ebbtide, blue, I really the IE maybe Fontana area on Craigslist. Had the system, tower, led's in interior- nice boat! Buy we wanted yellow lol.

I can't find it now, might have sold. But there is a pretty cheap grey ebbtide in Thousand Oaks -$15k
I also remember a nice black 2100 on boat trader in So cal somewhere too.
Good luck!

Deckin Around

Reaction score
Love our Ebbtide, Can't believe it's 11 years old:eek Ethan's 1st river trip5.jpg We had 13th floor in Elsinore make/install our Tower shortly after we bought it in 2005.
We test drove everything from the 19-25' Chapperal decks to Bennington pontoons, single props, duel props etc etc. We have Ebbtide 2400 with the added rear swim platform (A MUST!) and the volvo engine/drive with duel stainless props. The 2100 would be great too.
Good Luck in the hunt

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Check out Crownline as well they make nice boats as well in the range you're looking at.