WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

****looking hard at this new pontoon!!!****

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Thumb.aspx

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Description
The midrange Catalina LSZ Quad Lounge includes full-length benches in both the bow and aft portions of the boat, providing comfortable seating and a large, open floorplan. Unique accents give this boat the high-end look at an affordable price. The Quad Lounge also includes a port side chair beside the captain. The LSZ Quad Lounge is an all-around great pontoon.

Specifications
  • Boat Length Overall: 23' 5"
  • Deck Length: 23' 3"
  • Pontoon Diameter: 25"
  • Width: 8.5'
  • Dry Weight: 2,050
  • Max. Weight Cap.: 2,260
  • Max. People Lbs.: 1,600
  • Max. # People: 11
  • Max. Engine HP: 125
Helm
  • Cadet Roto Helmstand with Greywood Dash Panels (Except EL-W)
  • Tach, Volt, Fuel Gauges
  • Infinity PRV250BT Stereo
  • 12 Volt Power Point
  • Steering - Mechanical Tilt
  • (4) Stereo Speakers MILSPK652BS SILVER
  • Black Soft-grip Steering Wheel
  • Removeable Windshield
  • Courtesy Light on Helmstand
Interior Features
  • Redesigned Captain Deluxe Low Back Drivers Chair with Rotating Arms
  • Chair Adjustment Slider, Front, Back, Rotate
  • SHORE or MIST Vinyl Rear Deck with Deco Carpet on Remainder
  • Suspension Seating
  • Exclusive Matrix 50 Soft Touch Seat Vinyl
  • Greywood Rectangle Thermoform Table
  • Lounge Arms with Storage (based on floorplans)
  • Lifetime Aluminum Seat Frames with Flow-Through Ventilaton
  • Decorative Bronze or Pewter Seat Frame Cladding
  • Stainless Steel Cup Holders
  • Vinyl Non-skid Strips for Entry Gates
Exterior Features
  • Deco 4 External multi panel walls
  • USCG Navigation Lights
  • Gate with Lift-n-lay hinge
  • Flat Graphic Logos
  • Rear Stainless Steel telescoping Ladder
  • Bimini Top with 1 1/4" Square Anodized Aluminum Frame, SST Quick Release Bimini Mounts & Transport Position Brackets
  • 4 Stainless U bolt & Cleat Combo
Hull
  • 2 - 25" DIAMETER PONTOONS
  • Pontoon Double Full Risers
  • Tapered Front Deck
  • Extended Rear Deck
  • Deck Corner impact protection - Aluminum
  • 2" Rub Rail with Black Rubber Insert
Fuel
  • Fuel 25 Gallon Capacity Direct Fill Transom Mount

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
You should seek professional help.. maybe "pontooners anonymous"? If it doesnt exist yet you should start one, group therapy might help... "hello, my name is 2FF and I'm a toonaholic".. just sayin..lol

That is a nice toon though!!

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Did you get a call back?
I asked for Jack and Gary called me sunday night. Said he would call monday 9:30
No call monday. No call tuesday
I called back and Gary had no clue who I was or what i wanted
I said one a day sent me and he handed me over to Jack
Jack said he couldn't build the boat i wanted and that was the end of it lol
Be careful when pricing their toons. Most don't have waveglider package, simrad or even a lowrance and the website doesn't include price of trailer
just tell them you want the walt deal....they can keep the simrad,....it sucks...

Sunset

Reaction score
Steve this is what I have with the wave glider pkg and 58 gas tank .The largest motor you can put on that model is a 200 hp I got the Yamaha sho 200 ,48GPS.
Call John jr at Johnson Marine 909-986-1189
No BS dealer .
I paid 63 OTD
20190504_142222.jpg
20190517_132647.jpg
20190523_182934.jpg
20190603_151601.jpg
20190603_151617.jpg
20190603_154623.jpg
20190604_160505.jpg

warlock250

Reaction score
Define slow... it’s a pontoon lol
Well let's put it another way. You can physically feel the drag in the water by the 27" log and you will need as much HP as you can afford to try and gain back the loss by the 27" Logs. Lots of drag and its really noticeable especially if you drive a 25" log boat and get in a 26" log boat. Smaller diameter Tubes are always faster.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Steve this is what I have with the wave glider pkg and 58 gas tank .The largest motor you can put on that model is a 200 hp I got the Yamaha sho 200 ,48GPS.
Call John jr at Johnson Marine 909-986-1189
No BS dealer .
I paid 63 OTD
View attachment 774434 View attachment 774436 View attachment 774437 View attachment 774438 View attachment 774439 View attachment 774440 View attachment 774441
that is ezact the layout I want...and the color,... and I'll tell you why...it doesn't have the rear loungers...but you can still lounge in the back....next, it doesn't have the staggered seating...and has a passenger seat....here's what I've found,..so far, I have owned 4 new toons, and working on #5 right now...I'll start with the rear section first,... the dislikes...#1...high mounted rear loungers...felt like sitting on the roof of a truck or rv..the ones that have seat backs instead of rails are more private..next… when you go dual real lounges... you give up more than half of the toon for only 4 people...sure you can spin the driver and passenger seats to look back... but when sitting and talking, you look at the backs of their heads.....with bench loungers... you can seat up to 3 people on each side...put the table up and instant conversation area...

#2.. staggered seating...that's what sues toon has...we would never buy that layout again..even with just two on board... you can't sit in the rear across from each other... one side is up about 3' so you have to crank your head to talk to people... the plus for that model is you can put a lot of people in it ,probley 8 in just the back area.... thats why we took it to vegas... we take a lot of people out in vegas..

# 3,.. the passenger seat...it nice to have when 2 are boating...and with as quiet as they are you can talk to your matewith out head sets...

#4 power... I dis like the 200hp, but the good thing going is it Yamaha and not honda, with honda the only way to up grade motor is to change out everything, where as Yamaha, you can just put a bigger motor, same with merc

so, long winded... but I sure like everything about your toon!!!

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I agree.
But I thought 27" were required for 300 hp and over or twins?
Toon ran 52 first time out.
Sounds about same for a toon with a 250 and 25" tubes
what toon ran 52mph first time out...I missed something??

is it this one?

2019%20Avalon%20Catalina%20Elite%20PATIO%2023'%20Tritoon%2093368%201.jpg

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I gotta ask this,... not try'n to start anything, or, trying to promote any toon dealer....but,... whats wrong with got water??? why are locals buying out of town???guy seemed to be legit...do people go there, do water test on the model they like... then go buy else where ….??? why???

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Myself,... I kinda like matter of fact ass holes over friendy back stabbers...

WildWilly

Reaction score
I'm in the process of putting Got Water up against Pacific Marine now for the rear lounger model with a 250 merc (Pacific told me I can't get a 300, Got Water says I can but waiting on confirmation)

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
I gotta ask this,... not try'n to start anything, or, trying to promote any toon dealer....but,... whats wrong with got water??? why are locals buying out of town???guy seemed to be legit...do people go there, do water test on the model they like... then go buy else where ….??? why???
Yes, that's the one. Beautiful toon. Like the large rear patio.
Everyone has different needs, we dislike the passenger captain's chair. If wife lets me drive she likes to sit back on a lounger than a chair and the chair is kinda useless when you're stopped.
Absolutely nothing wrong with got water. Vaughn is awesome as well as Josh and Julie.
I'll pay more to keep my money there and support our businesses in town but I like to shop around when spending that kind of money.
You can't negotiate if you don't know what others are selling for.
One thing I noticed right away is the toons that pacific marine sells don't have the options that got water normally orders.
So there's part of the price difference already. Trailers aren't even included in the website price. Who knows what else might not be.

Sunset

Reaction score
Vaughn would never give me a OTD price no follow up. And does not carry the Avalon LSZ line. Preston at Horizon is the only dealer in Havasu that had prices OTD

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Vaughn would never give me a OTD price no follow up. And does not carry the Avalon LSZ line. Preston at Horizon is the only dealer in Havasu that had prices OTD
thatnks, didn't know horizon was a Avalon dealer...I stopped there a few times and never could catch preston,, left messages.....

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I'm in the process of putting Got Water up against Pacific Marine now for the rear lounger model with a 250 merc (Pacific told me I can't get a 300, Got Water says I can but waiting on confirmation)

Pacific uses the manufacturer specifications to ensure full warranty coverage. Call the manufacturer directly and ask them about the 300 option. They will tell you why it is or not recommended.

Sunset

Reaction score
thatnks, didn't know horizon was a Avalon dealer...I stopped there a few times and never could catch preston,, left messages.....
Not Avalon, Preston was the only pontoon dealer that had his boats price and would give OTD Price of any dealer in town and return phone calls.

Last edited:

WildWilly

Reaction score
Pacific uses the manufacturer specifications to ensure full warranty coverage. Call the manufacturer directly and ask them about the 300 option. They will tell you why it is or not recommended.

The weird thing when you build the boat on Avalon's website it list this

upload_2019-7-13_7-22-18.png

But then doesn't have a 300hp engine offering only a 250 so it doesn't make sense

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
The weird thing when you build the boat on Avalon's website it list this

View attachment 775032

But then doesn't have a 300hp engine offering only a 250 so it doesn't make sense

When I bought mine a few years back they told me 350 was the biggest option available even though the 400r was in production for at least 6 months. So I got the 350 but soon after 400s started showing up on the back of them regularly. I'd still recommend calling them directly. That's what I did when I needed some clarification on options.