WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking To buy a Lifeline vest.

d4l

Reaction score
They are pretty expensive compared to what we normaly have over here. But I’v never tried on a better vest so It feels like a good investment in securrity for myself considering the speeds and sometimes rough waters we boat in. Today i have one if those self-inflateble ones and I a hard impact can possible shred the material or damage the mecanik itself.
What do you think?

With shipping, custom and import taxes Im looking at about $600. As far as I know there are no EU based seller. Best place to buy?
Sucks to have to pay tax twice... but it US what It is I guess, should have got one while I was there visiting.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Why don’t you buy a used one. What size are you? Maybe have them mod it before it ships to you and VAT will not be so bad if you buy private party.

They are awesome boating vests. Inflatables are not made for impact or keeping you floating unconscious.

d4l

Reaction score
Why don’t you buy a used one. What size are you? Maybe have them mod it before it ships to you and VAT will not be so bad if you buy private party.

They are awesome boating vests. Inflatables are not made for impact or keeping you floating unconscious.

The lower the price the lower VAT so used one is a way. Or if someone shipped It and wrote down the value. Need to messure, sizes varies from brand to brand.

Riley1

Reaction score
They are pretty expensive compared to what we normaly have over here. But I’v never tried on a better vest so It feels like a good investment in securrity for myself considering the speeds and sometimes rough waters we boat in. Today i have one if those self-inflateble ones and I a hard impact can possible shred the material or damage the mecanik itself.
What do you think?

With shipping, custom and import taxes Im looking at about $600. As far as I know there are no EU based seller. Best place to buy?
Sucks to have to pay tax twice... but it US what It is I guess, should have got one while I was there visiting.

How ya doin sweed? Is it normal over there? Or crazy like it is here?
I was there when you wore Troys lifeline vest. I don’t think you will find a used one. But unless you’re averaging 80+, I don’t think you need one. Water skiers cross the wake at very high speeds, fall very often, and are fine in neoprene comp vests.

d4l

Reaction score
How ya doin sweed? Is it normal over there? Or crazy like it is here?
I was there when you wore Troys lifeline vest. I don’t think you will find a used one. But unless you’re averaging 80+, I don’t think you need one. Water skiers cross the wake at very high speeds, fall very often, and are fine in neoprene comp vests.

Hey bud! We’r doin fine, trying to live as normal as possible but yeah, its dumb. Looking at the population we got hit hard, and we didnt have any money in this country to begin with due to reasons we all know, and now its even worse. Hope you and your family is doin all good.

Idk, speeds are sometimes up there or higher, but as said its also The waters, its no flat river boating, sometimes with waves up to 10ft. We took a deep impact couple summers back and I got pushed into the couch and the engin hatch, with a better vest I wouldnt have taken such a hard hit in my back. Also these vests last, the ones I have now will eventually have to be replaced due to the gas running out of date, I belive the lifeline vest is a good investment.

d4l

Reaction score
I have an XL that is like new, if you're interested PM me. I'm not looking to get rich selling it.

I’ll get Im touch tomorrow! Later today my time[emoji28]

rrrr

Reaction score
My vest is in a plastic tub in my shop... somewhere. I'm going out to look for it later today.

Reactions: DWC

sintax

Reaction score
without getting to wild, what about waiting for a sale and having someone in the US buy it for you, and "resell" it to you for $20? Taxation is theft!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have to go find mine.. I’m not even sure where it is right now..

If it saves you money I don’t mind running down to parker and picking one up for you and shipping it.

rrrr

Reaction score
Fawk! I worked in the shop all day and forgot to look for the vest. I'll be back out there on Monday or Tuesday.

Reactions: d4l

d4l

Reaction score

If it saves you money I don’t mind running down to parker and picking one up for you and shipping it.

If rrrr cant find the one he wanted to sell that would be awesome! Thanks![emoji1319]

d4l

Reaction score
Fawk! I worked in the shop all day and forgot to look for the vest. I'll be back out there on Monday or Tuesday.

Any luck?:)

d4l

Reaction score
What size vest are you looking for ?

Idk exactly how the sizes are, but Im about 6ft 3 and around 190lbs. XL is what I usually wear

rrrr

Reaction score
I'm stuck at home under quarantine. My wife's, not the government's. :p :p

I should be out there tomorrow.

d4l

Reaction score
Still looking[emoji847]

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Have you been to there website to check sizing?

rrrr

Reaction score
As I told d4l, after searching for thirty minutes, I figured out I gave it to the guy that bought my v-drive seven years ago.

I'm getting dumber every day.

d4l

Reaction score
Have you been to there website to check sizing?

Thanks for reminding!

About 43” chest so Large According to the list.

AZagpilot

Reaction score
Thanks for reminding!

I have two of them with very little use (mine and wife’s) I will check sizes and post here

AZagpilot

Reaction score
I have two of them with very little use (mine and wife’s) I will check sizes and post here
Found them. Don’t see the sizes on them any where though.

Attachments

• 16928BC7-CF6E-48F4-BD34-C58A49EE5759.jpeg
    16928BC7-CF6E-48F4-BD34-C58A49EE5759.jpeg
    378 KB · Views: 57

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Thanks for reminding!

I’m 6’ 200lbs athletic build and I wear an x-large shirt. I want to say my Lifelines are mediums. They run really big and you can adjust the chest with the straps. You can also add the fat man zipper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: d4l

d4l

Reaction score
I’m 6’ 200lbs athletic build and I wear an x-large shirt. I want to say my Lifelines are mediums. They run really big and you can adjust the chest with the straps. You can also add the fat man zipper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okey! I Guess medium or large would do it, Sounds like We have about the same bodytype :)

d4l

Reaction score
Found them. Don’t see the sizes on them any where though.

No idea where to See the size, cool design tho! Only seen the ones with one coulor.

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score

Where in Parker do you go/purchase?