WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking to Buy Yukon Denali

attitude

Reaction score
Mom needs a new family wagon as our second son is due soon. If any of you guys are upgrading to a new SUV we are looking for the following.

2015+ Yukon Denali
85k or less miles
Prefer 4wd
Must have black interior
In the 40k range

We are ready to buy immediately. Thanks in advance!

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
I have what you need, I think. Are you looking for Yukon or Yukon XL? I have the XL.

attitude

Reaction score
I have what you need, I think. Are you looking for Yukon or Yukon XL? I have the XL.
We would prefer a non XL but I would definitely entertain an XL. Let me know what you have.

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score

If OP is not interested in the XL I may have a friend that is interested…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Don’t know how many kids you have.

We had 3 (still have them, but they are driving now)—anyways—we had so many difficulties loading that thing up to fit everything. Strollers, then sports gear, then suitcases when traveling, more sports gear, then they have friends come along with their stuff…. You get the point..

If you don’t plan on using the 3rd row-like ever- and only have two kids with no friends or carpooling. Then the short is fine. But from experience—you should really consider the XL

I have regretted not getting the XL from day two. Day one I didn’t have anything with me but my wallet.

attitude

Reaction score
We will have 2, a 2 year old and our future newborn. If the truck was for me I would definitely go XL but mom currently has a tiny Hyundai so it’s a big step up, I’m sure she will get the hang of it quick and the extra space will allow us to grow into it.

Joe mama

Reaction score
Way back when I got a Tahoe, the second day we owned it I was bitching that a should have went burb. It’s better to be looking at it then looking for it.

attitude

Reaction score
Way back when I got a Tahoe, the second day we owned it I was bitching that a should have went burb. It’s better to be looking at it then looking for it.
I think we’re leaning toward the XL more now, mom has been sending me links all morning. I’m just worried a 24 year old girl who finds curbs in a 3 door hatch back is going to find plenty of stuff to hit a in XL Yukon lol. Hopefully J Dunn has something we like and we can make a deal.

3girlsdaddy

Reaction score
I think we’re leaning toward the XL more now, mom has been sending me links all morning. I’m just worried a 24 year old girl who finds curbs in a 3 door hatch back is going to find plenty of stuff to hit a in XL Yukon lol. Hopefully J Dunn has something we like and we can make a deal.
I have the XL AWD with 6.2L 220,000 miles on it and still my daily driver. Yes go with the XL it fills up fast with kids stuff.

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score

I will share what I have but gotta be upfront here, really on the fence about selling it. We want a new one and will get one as soon as we can find one but that is really what is holding us up on moving forward on selling this one.

That being said, here is what I have:
KBB has it at roughly $40k
2015 Denali Yukon XL
85K miles
4WD
ext color Summit White
int color Black perforated leather
fully loaded with cooled seats and heads up display
car is super clean but I would say is a 9.5 out of 10 mainly due to a couple of very small door dings on driver side rear
It mainly sits during the week as my wife has a Benz wagon she drives daily. We use the car on road trips.

IMG_1607.jpg
IMG_1609.jpg
IMG_1610.jpg
IMG_1612.jpg
IMG_5580.jpg

attitude

Reaction score
I will share what I have but gotta be upfront here, really on the fence about selling it. We want a new one and will get one as soon as we can find one but that is really what is holding us up on moving forward on selling this one.

That being said, here is what I have:
KBB has it at roughly $40k
2015 Denali Yukon XL
85K miles
4WD
ext color Summit White
int color Black perforated leather
fully loaded with cooled seats and heads up display
car is super clean but I would say is a 9.5 out of 10 mainly due to a couple of very small door dings on driver side rear
It mainly sits during the week as my wife has a Benz wagon she drives daily. We use the car on road trips.

View attachment 1044478 View attachment 1044479 View attachment 1044480 View attachment 1044481 View attachment 1044482
This looks right up our alley, I will send you a DM.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I would 2nd getting the XL or ditch the 3rd Row seat. The rear storage on pre-2021 Yukons are pretty limited. Personally I would opt for the XL because eventually your 2 year old is going to wanna bring friends then your back to adding the 3rd row back in and no storage. Driving wise it’s barely noticeable after a couple of days.

Last edited:

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
My wife hits shit in the suburban all the time. I’m getting ready to give it a little make over, it is what it is. It used to bother me but getting mad doesn’t fix anything so now i just realize if it bothers me that much I can pay to fix it

attitude

Reaction score
My wife hits shit in the suburban all the time. I’m getting ready to give it a little make over, it is what it is. It used to bother me but getting mad doesn’t fix anything so now i just realize if it bothers me that much I can pay to fix it
True, I just hate spending money on shit that can be avoided. I would rather dump money into mods for it than avoidable maintenance, but I’m sure there will be a learning curve for her.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
True, I just hate spending money on shit that can be avoided. I would rather dump money into mods for it than avoidable maintenance, but I’m sure there will be a learning curve for her.
Last Monday I noticed a huge dent in the lift gate when I got home from work. I asked my beautiful wife if she knew what happened. She said well you put the trash cans more to the side than normal and I didn’t see them and backed into the recycle can. I said oh sorry you’re right i did and didn’t notice🙄🙄 as i walked away I was trying to picture what it looks like flying out of the driveway at 40mph in reverse hitting a trash can hard enough to put a dent that big in the truck 😂

attitude

Reaction score
Last Monday I noticed a huge dent in the lift gate when I got home from work. I asked my beautiful wife if she knew what happened. She said well you put the trash cans more to the side than normal and I didn’t see them and backed into the recycle can. I said oh sorry you’re right i did and didn’t notice🙄🙄 as i walked away I was trying to picture what it looks like flying out of the driveway at 40mph in reverse hitting a trash can hard enough to put a dent that big in the truck 😂
Do you have a Ring camera?😂

hallett21

Reaction score
Last Monday I noticed a huge dent in the lift gate when I got home from work. I asked my beautiful wife if she knew what happened. She said well you put the trash cans more to the side than normal and I didn’t see them and backed into the recycle can. I said oh sorry you’re right i did and didn’t notice[emoji849][emoji849] as i walked away I was trying to picture what it looks like flying out of the driveway at 40mph in reverse hitting a trash can hard enough to put a dent that big in the truck [emoji23]

🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score

As a Denali XL owner myself, this trim level has so much electronic shit you really gotta try to hit stuff. The front has the ultrasonic sensors and displays it on the instrument cluster, then you have the rear camera and the rear cross traffic warning. Yeah its a big vehicle but just use the tools.

Last edited:

attitude

Reaction score
Anyone else have a Denali they want to sell? It doesn’t look like J Dunn is going to be able to find a replacement for his.

BajaMike

Reaction score

Does your wife go through brakes like my ex-wife did? One reason I got rid of her…the wife, not the Burb
:)

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Does your wife go through brakes like my ex-wife did? One reason I got rid of her…the wife, not the Burb
:)
She goes through brakes like nobodies business. It’s actually pretty impressive.