WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking to buy.

Cat Can Do

Reaction score
The wife and I have been discussing getting a place in Havasu, we'd like to be on the water or as close as possible. I'm assuming it'll be a mobile in one of the parks, I'd like to hear what everyone's thoughts are on where to look and where to stay away from. We're going to be staying at Havasu Springs for four days this weekend and thought we'd snoop around.
A little background, we're in our early to mid 40's, no kids, we're not stuffed shirts but we're not complete party animals either. We basically can fit in with about any crowd. Thanks in advance for any advice. If this is the wrong section please move it.

satellitemike

Reaction score
I have a place just above needles, palm river resort. Nice .5 miles off the 40, you can buy new double wides for about 150k. 1500 to 1600 square feet. Park rent starts at 400 per month. Nice pool, launch ramp, beach....

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
The wife and I have been discussing getting a place in Havasu, we'd like to be on the water or as close as possible. I'm assuming it'll be a mobile in one of the parks, I'd like to hear what everyone's thoughts are on where to look and where to stay away from. We're going to be staying at Havasu Springs for four days this weekend and thought we'd snoop around.
A little background, we're in our early to mid 40's, no kids, we're not stuffed shirts but we're not complete party animals either. We basically can fit in with about any crowd. Thanks in advance for any advice. If this is the wrong section please move it.

I'm so sorry I just saw this. There are some nice mobiles in Havasu and I would be more than happy to help you find one. Did you get out to look at anything while you were here? Give me a call if you have any questions about buying in Havasu or would like me to start looking for something that is the right fit.

Stacy Johnson
Realty Executives Havasu
928-706-4200