WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking to rent in the Palm Desert area

OGCroz

Reaction score
I am looking to rent a furnished place 2 bed 2 bath minimum out in the desert for sept , oct and nov. Any of you guys have anything
Ike this ? I will be out there working and don't want to commute. Thanks

Singleton

Reaction score
My mom has a place by the airport (2.5 bath, 3 bedroom). Let me see if she is renting it this year. Give me a few days, she is at our cabin in Wisconsin without phone service until next week.

OGCroz

Reaction score
My mom has a place by the airport (2.5 bath, 3 bedroom). Let me see if she is renting it this year. Give me a few days, she is at our cabin in Wisconsin without phone service until next week.

Great thanks!

teded

Reaction score
I have a rental , go to pdvacationrentals , it's called ATT, has a pool on the 18 th green of the Palm desert country club

OGCroz

Reaction score

Have you spoken to your mom?

OGCroz

Reaction score
I have a rental , go to pdvacationrentals , it's called ATT, has a pool on the 18 th green of the Palm desert country club

OK WOW nice place but about twice as much as I want to spend. I am basically just going to sleep there. Thank you any way.

OGCroz

Reaction score
Yes. Forgot to respond. She has decided to spend Oct to May in Palm Springs. So she will not be renting it out.

Does she want a some roommates ? JK thanks for the effort